Chapter 3.

(3rd pov)

Baji: "What did i just hear?!"

Chifuyu: "I wonder the same thing"

Jen: "UGH! WHATEVER I'M LEAVING!"

Mikey: "BAIIIII!"

Draken: "Wait until Emma hear about this"

Jen: "UGH!"

Jen walked out of the café and Draken saw that Smiley and Angry we're gone and Mitsuya was on his way into the café. But before Mitsuya could come inside, everyone. When everyone was outside, they remembered that they had a meeting with Toman at 11pm so they we're heading there.

Draken: "Where are-"

Mitsuya: "At the meeting"

Mikey: "Kenny could you-"

Draken: "Carry you? Yeah sure"

Baji: "Sooo what was that just now?"

Mitsuya: "Hm?"

Draken: "Oh that? It was uh- Just you know since Jen was being annoying"

Chifuyu: "Was that it?"

Draken: "Yup"

Draken: "Hey Mikey what're you doing? My back is getting wet- Are you crying?"

Mikey: "What? Pffft no!"

Mitsuya: "You're so dumb Draken"

Draken: "WHAT DID I DO?! Hey Mikey! Stop crying! You guys go ahead to the meeting, we'll come a little late"

Baji: "Oh okay"

Everyone but Mikey and Draken walked thier way to Toman's meeting. Draken put Mikey down and looked at him.

Draken: "Mikey hey, look at me"

Mikey: "No"

Draken: "MIKEY!"

Mikey: "FINE!"

Mikey looked up at Draken and Draken saw the tears in Mikey's eyes. Mikey felt sad since Draken only said and did that since Jen was being 'annoying'. He though he was serious and that he actually liked him. But guess he was wrong.

(Draken's pov)

Mikey was crying and I didn't know what to do. I felt sad and confused at the same time. Why was he crying? Why is he sad? What happened? Why did he cry so sudden? Did I do anything? Is he hurt? 

Draken: "What happened?"

Mikey: "Kenny..Do you..Like me?"

As soon as Mikey asked me that, my mind went blank. Isn't it obvious? Of course I like him, but why can't I say it? Why aren't any words coming out of my mouth? What's happening to me? I feel my face burning up. Am I blushing? I'm shaking. No, I don't like Mikey, I love him. I really do.

Draken: "No, no i don't"

Mikey: "Oh-"

Draken: "I love you"