Chapter 8.

3rd pov

Draken and Mikey we're walking home together when Mikey suddenly stopped. "Listen Kenny.." Mikey started. "I don't love you, Mikey" Draken said to the shorter male. "Wh- what?" was the only thing that came out of Mikey's mouth before he started crying. "I don't fucking love you, alright?!" Draken yelled again. Mikey just ran home, quickly and locked himself in his room and cried. "Why do I have these feelings?!" "Why am I crying?!" "Why does it hurt so much?!" "Why, why, why?!" He yelled at himself. Emma knocked on his door. "Mikey? Are you alright?" She asked her brother. "I'm fine!" was the only thing that Mikey managed to get out properly. "Okay.." Emma said and left. Draken didn't know why he said that, he felt guilty and mad and he had so many emotions going on. "Why did I say that?" "What's wrong with me?" "Is Mikey okay?" "Am I a bad person?" "Does he hate me?" "I couldn't make him happy anyway.." Draken thought. "I should call Mitsuya.." Draken said and picked up his phone. "Hey Mitsuya" Draken said as Mitsuya answered the call. "Hey Draken, what's up? I'm with Hakkai so I hope this is important!" Mitsuya said. "I told Mikey that I don't love him and he ran off, crying.." Draken said as a single tear ran down his cheek. "YOU WHAT?! HE WHAT?!" Mitsuya yelled at his phone. "I- I- I'm not good for him, okay!" Draken yelled. "YES YOU ARE, DAMNIT DRAKEN!" Mitsuya yelled back. "Mikey and you are soulmates, end of story" Hakkai said as he took the phone out of Mitsuya's hand. "Hey! HAKKAI! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!" You could hear Mitsuya yell. "So Draken, go to Mikey. Apologize. Kiss him. And marry him." Hakkai said and hung up. "Marry him?! That's waaaaayyy to fast.. Maybe I should just let it be like this.. It's better than risking everything" Draken told himself.

With Baji, Chifuyu, Hanma and Kisaki.

"Did you guys hear?" Chifuyu asked as he was sitting on his boyfriend's lap. "I did, I can't believe they won't take the risk!" Hanma said. "I mean it would be bad if people knew that they dated, IF they started dating.." Kisaki said. "He's right, Mikey and Draken is something that would make ww3!" Baji said and laughed, "Keisuke!" Chifuyu yelled and hit his boyfriend but was also laughing a bit, "I don't understand why they can't be together?" Kisaki asked, "You're just dumb" Hanma told his boyfriend, "Ouch" Kisaki said, "Well since people REEEEEAALLYY hate Mikey, they'd want what he loves the most dead, meaning they'd try to kill Draken even tho they know that Draken is strong asf, Mikey would probably end up dead and so would Draken" Chifuyu explained, "You're so smart!" Baji said and smiled at his smaller boyfriend. Chifuyu laughed and kissed Baji, "Okayokay we're here you know ahem" Hanma said, "It's not like you guys make out all the time infront of us, nono.." Chifuyu said, "OOOOOO" Baji said and laughed, "Shut up, Baji!" Kisaki yelled. "He's not wrong tho.." Hanma said before quickly changing the subject.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 525.

I have no ideas left. I don't know what to do with this story. I will make a last chapter though.