Chapter 9.

3rd pov
Draken found himself standing outside Mikey's house. He stood there a few more seconds until he decided to knock. Emma opened the door about 15 seconds after that. "Oh hey Draken. Are you here for Mikey?" Emma asked and let Draken inside the house. "Hey Emma.. yeah I am. Is he in his room?" Emma nodded. Draken slowly walked to Mikey's room and opened the door. "Emma knock before you ente- Oh.. hey Kenny" Mikey turned walking over to Draken as Draken closed the door behind him. "Look Mikey I'm so-" Draken started. "No Kenny I'm sorry. I knew you didn't love me and I just.. I don't even know.. I'm sorry" Mikey awkwardly laughed and smiled while scratching the back of his head. "We're friend now, ri-" Mikey was cut off by a kiss on his mouth. Mikey's eyes widened but he soon melted into the kiss. He smiled as they stopped kissing. "I love you. I don't know why I said that earlier. I guess I was selfish. I was just thinking about what may have happened to me. I knew you'd die more likely but I cared about what would have happened to me! Of course I don't want you to die! I love you so much!" Draken smiled and held Mikey's cheeks. Mikey was still smiling and blushing a little. "Thank you Kenny. I love you too" Mikey and Draken hugged.

"Awwwe, how cute" Baji said as he was standing against the doorframe with Chifuyu, Hakkai, Mitsuya, Hanma and Kisaki. "BAJI!" Mikey yelled and walked up to him. Baji gulped and started running. "M- MIKEY! DON'T KILL BAJI-SAN!" Chifuyu laughed as well as the others. "YES KILL HIM!" Kisaki yelled back, getting smacked in the back of his head by Hanma. "OUCH! DUDE WHAT THE HELL-" Hanma kissed Kisaki to shut him up. "MIKEY!" Draken yelled. Mikey stopped. "Yes, Kenny?" Mikey tilted his head. "Stop chasing Baji" Draken walked up to Mikey and kissed him again. Mikey kissed him back. "Be my boyfriend" Draken said and smiled at Mikey. "YES!" Mikey jumped into Draken's arms and hugged him. "AWWWE! HAKKAI TAKE A PHOTO!" Mitsuya yelled. "Jeeez okay.." Hakkai said and took out his phone, taking a photo. "So this is what love feels like?" Mikey asked. "Yup. It sure is" Draken answered and hugged Mikey tighter. "How about a date tomorrow?" Mikey asked. "Sure, I love you" Draken said and smiled. "I love you too" Mikey smiled too. "Hey Baji-San? I love you" Chifuyu said, looking at his taller boyfriend. "I love you too, dumbass" Baji kissed Chifuyu. "I love you" Hakkai said and looked at Mitsuya. "You know I love you too" Mitsuya said and kissed Hakkai. "I love y-" Kisaki was cut off by a kiss on the mouth.

________________________________
—————————In the future———————

"KIIIDS YOU'RE GETTING LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Mikey yelled at his 15 year old son, Keisuke. They named their son after Baji since he died a few years ago. Chifuyu was heartbroken and killed himself a year after. That's why their other kid's name is Chi-chi. The nickname that Baji used to call Chifuyu. Chi-chi is also 15 and a girl. Chi-chi and Keisuke are both adopted (twins) but they we're adopted as newborn so Mikey and Draken decided to name them themselves. Oh! Right. Draken and Mikey are married since 17 years back. "COMING MAMA!" Chi-chi yelled and ran downstairs with her brother. "Dad is in the car waiting for you" Mikey said. Chi-chi and Keisuke ran outside and in to the car. "Who's our teacher today? Kazutora, Y/N or Mitsuya?" Keisuke asked. They have different teachers everyday. Well, it's always them three but different days. "Mitsuya. Y/N got fired for having a huge fight with another teacher *ahem* Kazutora *ahem* and the other teacher barely did anything to them" Draken explained when he started driving. "Oh okay. I like uncle Mitsuya!" Chi-chi said and blushed. "It's just cuz you're so in love with Eiko, his son" Keisuke laughed as he teased his sister. Eiko Shiba, Hakkai's and Mitsuya's son. Well Mitsuya's name isn't Mitsuya anymore. It's Takashi Shiba but people still call him Mitsuya since it would be confusing if they didn't. Eiko is also adopted and got adopted a week before Chi-chi and Keisuke. Eiko was also adopted as a newborn baby.

-In school-

"UNCLE MITSUYAAAAAA" Chi-chi yelled and ran up to Mitsuya and hugged him. "Hello there Chi-chi" Mitsuya said and smiled. "Hey! Chi-chi!" Eiko said and walked up to Chi-chi and Keisuke. "Hey Keisuke! Chi-chi!" Eiko's twin brother, Eiji said. Yes, Mitsuya and Hakkai adopted twins too. "Hey baby!" Keisuke said and kissed Eiji on the cheek. "Hii handsome" Eiji said back and blushed. "You're so gay, both of you" Kazutora said, he was sitting in the corner of the classroom. Kazutora, Mitsuya, Eiji, Eiko, Keisuke and Chi-chi we're the only ones in the classroom. "I feel like you had something for Baji once" Mitsuya smirked. "OI! I DIDN'T!" Kazutora was blushing. "It was Chifuyu.." Kazutora mumbled. "WHO'S CHIFUYU AND BAJI?!" Chi-chi yelled exited, everyone else except Mitsuya and Kazutora wanting to know too. "Both you and Keisuke are named after them, they died a few years ago. Baji almost got killed but killed himself before he could get killed. Chifuyu was so heartbroken so he killed himself a year after. They we're together" Mitsuya explained, a single tear falling down his cheek. "Baji's first name is Keisuke.. well was. And Baji always called Chifuyu 'Chi-chi'" Kazutora said and smiled at the 15 years olds. "Thats so sad.." Chi-chi said and hugged her second best friend, Eiji.

-After school-

Chi-chi and Keisuke walked home with Eiji and Eiko. They walked to their house since Mitsuya and Hakkai we're there too. When they walked inside, the first thing they heard was laughs and two people sounding like they we're fighting. "AGH SHUT UP YOU SMILING IDIOT!" They heard. Then a laugh. Then "NOOO YOU ANGRY BASTARD". They walked to the living room, only to see five unknown people. "Who're these people, mama and papa?" Chi-chi asked her parents. "The twins are Smiley and Angry. The blue one is Angry and the orange-ish one is Smiley. That's Kisaki and that's his boyfriend Hanma. That is Takemichy's girlfriend and Emma's bestfriend, Hinata" Mikey said and smiled at his kids. "KISAKIIIIIII" Draken yelled, hitting the back of Kisaki's head. "OUCH!- YOU'RE ACTING LIKE FUCKING BAJI!" Kisaki yelled, his boyfriend laughing at him. "Nah he hates you more than Draken does" Takemichi said and laughed. "That's so true!" Kazutora yelled and laughed as well. Everyone except Angry and Kisaki started laughing. A LOT. "Hey uncle Hakkai? Why aren't you the most famous model yet?" Keisuke asked and tilted his head at Hakkai. "oh you know.. I don't.." Hakkai said as everyone began to laugh even more.

-Later at night-

Everyone had left and the kids we're asleep. Draken and Mikey we're sitting on bed, looking at their phones until they both put them down, looking at each other. "Hey Kenny?" Mikey said and slightly blushed. "Yes, Mikey?" Draken answered, smiling. "I don't ever want to leave you and I don't want you to leave me" Mikey said and kissed Draken quick but softly. "I won't and I fucking hope you won't leave me!" Draken said and laughed. "I love you, Kenny" "I love you too, Mikey". They kissed and lived a happily ever after.

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1266.

Was it to sad with Chifuyu and Baji dying?.. I am sorry.