Reunion

Bakugo was flying with Tony in a helicopter. After the heroes who didn't sign the Accords were arrested at the airport, Tony had to get Rhodes to a hospital to see how bad the injury he'd sustained was. While there, he received a notice from F.R.I.D.A.Y. about some stuff found in a German hotel. Those things were a corpse and a wig and mask that looked like the Winter Soldier. Tony shared the information with Bakugo, who was going to where the heroes were being held. The second they landed, Tony asked for Secretary Ross to begin searching for Zemo, the guy who was using the hotel room that everything was found in.

"You think I'm gonna listen to you," Ross replied, "after that fiasco in Leipzig?"

"We have an actual lead, dammit," Bakugo said, "if we go there, we could find -"

"You're just a kid," Ross said, "and you can't order me around. You're both lucky you're not in one of these cells."

Cells? Bakugo thought, I was told they were being held under guard and would be under house arrest. Did those bastards lie to me?

One of the first rooms they entered confirmed his suspicions. On some of the more prominent screens on the left were Wanda in a trench coat and the other three captured adult Avengers in prison suits. On the right were screens showing something horrifying to him. Sato was in a giant metal casket like object. Minetta had a metal helmet that made his head look almost like a solid ball of steel. Aoyama didn't have his belt on, and he was doubled over in pain. Sero's arms were kept locked straight in a pair of braces.

"This way," Ross said, "they can't use their powers to get out. We actually have more for you and all of the rest of your classmates."

"I-I see," Bakugo controlled himself, making sure his voice, face, and posture made him look calm, "I want to talk to them. See if they can tell me where Deku and Propoganda are."

"Very well, then, go right ahead."

He was handed something by Stark and told to press a button to have privacy. It was a form of a watch that he was given. The second he was out of the room and walking to the cells his classmates were being held in, he dropped the facade. His eyes burned with anger, his face turned from calm into a glare that death would fear, and he wanted to scream in pure rage. He composed himself as he entered the cellblock. He took a very brief look around and saw what Ross had meant. There were sixteen more cells that were unoccupied, some with contraptions inside of them, some with reinforced padding, and some that were plain. He briefly checked the cells designated for Kaminari, Jiro, Ashido, and Kirishima. Kaminari's had a device similar to what Sato was trapped in, except it had wires attached to it. Jiro's had what looked like earmuffs. Ashido's had a bodysuit inside it that Bakugo suspected was designed to keep her acid inside. Kirishima's was simply heavily reinforced. He also came across one designated for himself. It was also heavily reinforced and appeared to be specially designed to keep him cold so he couldn't sweat. He finally arrived in the area that had occupants.

"You happy with yourself?" Sero said, "You glad that you had us arrested?"

"I had no idea you'd end up here," Bakugo said, "and I had no idea they'd have items like this."

"Well, what'd you expect," Minetta asked, "we're superpowered kids who can't exactly be controlled."

"Do you know where Deku's going?"

"With Steve to fight some assassins," Sero said, "Ask him where at."

"He didn't tell you?"

"He said he'd tell us on the way."

Bakugo sighed and pressed the button on the watch he was given. A timer appeared with three minutes on it as well as the note "privacy gone in..."

"If I had to guess," Bakugo said, "these cells and the devices in them were built about two or three years ago. This means that the bastards who run this place haven't trusted us to be heroes at all. That means that no matter the problem we're sent to, us UA students will be watched like hawks for any mistake; any excuse to lock us up."