Chapter 14: A new ???? Dragon is born

________________________________________________________________________________

Once I open my eyes I see blood all over the ground I'm laying on, as well as orcs getting ready to consume me. I look in the direction of a lot of commotion and see Rimuru fighting the now orc disaster with great sage in control.

I look around some more and notice the dragon lord is heading that way to interfere.  I try to think of something quick, then i remember I got my [Draconian transformation] skill.

Vendela 'It's now or never, I know Rimuru can't take him, but I can,' I think to myself while activating the skill.

Once I the skill started the orcs closing in on me were sent flying away due to huge amount of magicules being produced. I slowly stand up and look at my arms and see a gold and green aura surrounding me, as well as me getting bigger.

A few moment's later the intense golden aura fades and in it's place is a dragon a few inches shorter then the storm dragon Veldora. My dragon form is covered in black and gold scales and gold eyes, it's covered in a green aura like the dryads are, I even have the same vines hovering around me.

 My dragon form is covered in black and gold scales and gold eyes, it's covered in a green aura like the dryads are, I even have the same vines hovering around me

(Make aura green, replace white with black, Replace the blue with gold, make eyes gold, remove the chest gem and the gold it is imbedded in)

Once I'm done admiring myself i look down to see everyone on the battlefield looking at me in awe, even great sage and the orc disaster stopped to look. I decided to break the silence.

Vendela: "Fire dragon lord, orc disaster, and all who work with them," I say with a booming voice.

I notice that me speaking has made everyone pay even more attention to what I have to say so I continue.

Vendela: "If you continue to attack my territory your life will not be spared, me and the sprits of this forest will make sure of that," I state without a second thought.

I wait for anybody's response for a few moment's in awkward silence until the orc disaster speaks.

Geld: "We shall consume you as well, dragon lord. Take care of her," he orders the dragon lord who nods in response with a large grin on his face.

Vendela: "Very well. Rimuru, I leave the orc disaster to you," I say to him sweetly.

Rimuru: "Master says we will handle this," great sage answers for him as I nod in response.

Vendela: 'My dear dryads, since they wish to continue, eliminate any who put a life in this forest at risk and don't let them leave this area,' I order them.

Dryads: 'It will be done, our dearest mistress,' They say passionately.

I turn to the dragon lord and see him getting larger in a fiery aura, once it disperses I see a red dragon that is a bit smaller then me. We look at one another and roar before taking up into the and clawing at one another.

He tries to bite my neck but I move out the way and hit him with my reinforced tail, sending him flying back into the ground below us, killing hundreds of orcs in the process. He gets out of the crater he formed and starts firing fire at me with his [Fire breath] skill, while he's distracted I have the earth shoot out from beneath him to pierce him and have vines start to bind him.

While he is now focused on the vines trying to hold him and the pain from getting pierced on multiple locations I start taking in energy to use my [Solar breath] skill on him. Considering how much energy I consumed, it's gonna be big so I decided to name an attack move on the spot.

Vendela: "Solar nova!" I shout while releasing a ton of energy at the now trapped dragon lord, completely incinerating him a few moment's later. 

Once I stop firing my attack I look over to Rimuru and see that he just consumed the orc lord and is addressing everyone.

Rimuru: "We've won!" he cheers.

Before I can comment myself, the voice of the world speaks to us.

<The fifth True dragon has officially been born>

<Earth dragon, Vendela>

Before anyone starts looking for me I fly into the sky and let out the loudest roar to commemorate today.

-Status update!-

Name: Vendela (Tempest)

Species: True Dragon

Sex: Female

Blessing: Storm crest

Age: 10 years old

Title(s): Dearest daughter of Veldora, Reincarnated, Tail Warrior, Guardian of the land, the dryads master, Earth True dragon

Skills: Appraisal, Gaia, physical attack resistance, Natural elements nullification, Life sense, True Dragon body, Draconian transformations, Thunder breath, Accel, True draco metal scales, Solar breath, Spiritual attack resistance, Accelerated Regrowth, Mistresses authority

________________________________________________________________________________