Capture 3

"Dada,,,,ow yoongi hyung. what's up. Where is jimine hyung". Jin said walking towards yoongi. Yoongi sighed because jin disturb his beautiful sleep .

" yeah....yeah....we are fine". Yoongi said annoyingly.

"Sir,please come , master is waiting for you". One of maid called them. They went inside the dining hall and took a seat across each.

" hay jimine"jimin was serving foods with the help of maids.

"Ohhh hay jinne. why you are so late hah??" jimin said with amused expression.

" no, i ain't late. It was traff- " he was cut off word by his father coughing.

" daddy, are you okay".jin asked his father with concern.

"I want to say something all of you specially you jin". Namjoon said with serious tone.

" what dad?" all of them were fixed focus on namjoon. Namjoon cleared his throat and said,

"Jin tomorrow is your wedding. So don’t go out. The wedding will be held on tomorrow evening. Your soon to be hus"..........namjoon cut by Jin's burst out.  On the other hand, jimin and yoongi laughing so hardly.

" hay,stop it. I am not joking here. I am serious".namjoon shouted at them. With that they stop laughing.

"Your wedding held on tomorrow. So prepared yourself" namjoon leave from the  dining room.

'' jin your wedding ceremony will be tomorrow. Uncle is serious. I ain't prepared anything. Why so sudden hah....... Yoongi, i have to prepare myself. I didn't even gone spa this week . Ohhh........... I will be look so ugly..."

"Ahhhh.........jimin stop it. You're so annoyed".

" jin what was that???". Yoongi curiously asked his cousin.

"I don’t know " jin still in shocked.

"You don’t know anything. Why uncle suddenly announced your wedding?? Who is your soon to be husband??? Why so sudden all this happening??? " yoongi had a lot question in his head.

"I don't know. I should talk with dad about this matter ". Jin said while leaving .

" daddy, may i come in??"

"Yeah....come in"

"Daddy, what was that. Why were you joking??? "Jin felt annoyed why was his father suddenly joke like that.

"I wasn’t joking. I just doing that for your own good. I won't talk with you about it anymore ".

" but dad"

"Go"

"Ok but dad may i know the name of my soon to be hus......" namjoon hummed in responds .

"Jungkook........... Jeon jungkook".

" okay" jin walkout from his father office. He want his room sat on bed confusedly. He called taehyung several times but couldn’t got any responds from him.

"Who is the jeon fucking jungkook guy. Why dad wants to married a man i never knew" jin said searched the name jungkook in goggles.  But he found nothing .
(Google also Don't know who is the jin soon to husband........😜aisshhh)

"I Don't know who are you jeon fucking jungcock. You will never be my husband.i hate you already without knowing you . Why you suddenly came to destroy my life "

With cursing his future husband seokjin fell in deep sleep.

To be continue........