Chapter 12

Jungkook heading into the cafeteria with jimin. He Doesn't like cafeteria that much. He used to spend his launch time at the garden in the University .Today jimin insisted him to lunch with him. Now they sat one Corner of the cafe. Jimin went to order food. Jungkook was sitting alone there. He fix his round nerdy glass.

Looking everywhere to find jin. He saw jin is talking with his besties. He is laughing while talking with them. Jungkook felt a bit jealous.

Jackson notice Jungkook looking at them.

"Jin, you dear husband spying on us". His all friend laugh.

"So" jin answered.

"I think he is eye fucking you sitting corner of cafeteria " all burst into laughter. Jin felt annoyed.

"Jin may i bullying you dear nerdy hus " soobine asked.

"Do whatever i don't care. Or don't ever try call him my husband " jin said angry tone.

"Okay, please don’t cry my dear bestie if i break his bone" soobine said running out of there . The rest of laughed at his sillyness .

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hay bunny nerd, what r u doing here?? ". Jungkook look at them.

" i.....ii......am....here wit.......with.....
......jimin......" jungkook shuttered. He didn’t like jin friend being here after what they have done with him in the morning.

"Why r you shuttering brother in law " ken mocked.

'......'

"Ohh look what he eats , i think it’s his favourit". Soobine points out his food.

" Our nerdy brother loves noddles and banana milk". Jungkook nodded. He lower his head. Cause He didn’t want to see those naughty eyes. Suddenly he realizes something on his head driping.

"You know, these noddles are suites in you head. Yeah your noddly head " all people in the cafe laugh at jungkook. He didn’t realize when tear flowing in cheeks.

" ohh you are crying now baby boy" soobine crashing jungkook cheek. He felt angry at this boy.

"Stop it" jungkook said angrily. Other three chuckle.

"Ohh nerdy dare to rise his voice. You know i doubted that are you really a top, shame on you" jungkook look at them disbelief.

"Yeah i think so if you are bottom, i Won't hesitate to fuck you in front of all students " jungkook eyes widen. He look at jin direction who is busy talking with someone in phone. He has no idea what's going on here.

Jungkook smirk. Soobine looking at him waiting for answer.

"Please don't do that soobine please" jungkook scream as much as he can. Tear flowing his eyes non stop. Then jin look at them saw jungkook crying on the floor begging his friends. He feel sad seeing the scene. It’s hurt him he don’t know why. He want towards them.

"What's going on here??" jin asked his friend.

"Nothing, we just playing with him" jin nodded. Jungkook give jin puppy innocent eye. Jin help him to stand up. But someone push jin back that's way he fell top of jungkook. Their lips touch each other. jin eyes widen in shock. jungkook was staring at him like he memorizing Jin face structure. Their breathe fighting against the air.

"Jin, o my , A live porn of husbands " all students giggling witnessing the sweet scene.

Jin realize what position they are in , he pushed Jungkook and stood up .

"Let's go " he going out cafeteria with his friend ignoring everyone.

Jungkook standing there touch his lips in shock.

"Hay, kookie. Come to the earth ". Jimin giggle.

" where were you?? " Jungkook asked while jimin dragging out him from cafe.

"If I'm with you who Will push jin top of you". Jungkook shock jimin do that. But he feel happy he kiss jin. He giggled remind when his lips touch jin.

" jungkook we have class. Please came out from your dirty thoughts" jungkook hummed.

Somewhere -

"Hay, kai. I need her "

"Who sir"

" LM".

" tell her i recall ".

"Yes sir"

The boss smirk.

"The drama is just began now, wait and watch. Ohh I'm really exited for end" the boss licking his lips looking at the picture.

To be continue.... ❤️❤️