Dangerous Start

Once again Toad came through the bedroom door (this time he wasn't so frantic). "Where are you guys going?" Toad asked. "WERE GOING TO GET HELP FROM KAMEK," Luigi said excitedly, when Mario cut in,"or from somebody in his family." Toad had a strayed look,"This seems very... DANGEROUS!!!" "It might work, it's worth a try," Mario said. "Well okay I guess." Toad spoke quietly feeling worried for his friends. "All we need Mario is our clothes and some food and we should get ready to go. No time to waste." Luigi spoke firmly and with some confidence. "We should see if Yoshi can help us." Mario spoke in, "Great idea Mario, I'll go see," Luigi replied. "Well I guess I could go with Luigi, keep him a little company," Toad spoke up. "You sure Toad it can be dangerous out there?" Mario said with a questionable tone. "I know, but I want to help" Toad replied. "Okay, I'll get mine and Luigi's stuff ready to go while you guys get Yoshi, see if maybe one of Yoshi's friends are willing to help." Mario said feeling a little uplifted.

   "I'm a little surprised you wanted to come with me Toad" 'I was thinking the same for you Luigi.' Well I guess we're both getting a little braver" Luigi said with a little laughter. They were both walking down the long stretch of dirt road, red skies nearing. After another 30 minutes of walking they finally arrived at Yoshi's house.

   "Okay Toad, wait here; I'll go talk to Yoshi." Luigi said as he walked up to the door. It was a little windy outside adding to the eerie feelings Toad was having. Yoshi answered the door opening it just a crack and then allowing Luigi in. Toad sat on the ground and thought, 'I hope that we can pull this off, it would be so nice to return back to the comforts of peach's Castle. And eat that delicious cake. Luigi came out of the door quickly, "let's head back to me and Mario's house." 'What happened Luigi? Toad asked. "Yoshi was very happy to see me, he said he's going to help us and he said he'll convince a friend, well meet at his house again in 2 days" Luigi spoke confidently

   When Luigi and Toad got back home they explained to Mario everything that had happened. Mario felt a mixture of joy and worry by the end of the conversation.

   "How about I make us some pasta" Mario said.
"Sounds great" both Luigi and Toad agreed.
After another 25 minutes food was ready. Luigi and Toad played an old chess game (Which Toad found extremely boring) while they were waiting.
As they all ate they talked about the upcoming journey they'll have, and the slight chance of returning everything back to normal. Soon after they ate they were ready to go to bed, Toad stayed the night again.

   They spent the whole next day getting all there food ready (Mario made lots a spaghetti of course), as well as clothes and other necessities. And now it was time to get Yoshi and officially begin the journey.