Kanda Yu x Reader P1

YO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE PLEASE FORGIVE ME THIS HERE IS A DOUBLE REQUEST XD THANKS FOR ALL THE REQUEST AND DONT FRET IM ON IT!
#####################################
You had been walking around the black order board out of your mind! with no missions and nothing to do you just wondered around waiting till something ANYTHING would happen but sadly there was nothing so you decided to drag your self to the cafeteria hopefully going to see your crush Kanda eating his soba noddles.
You headed of to the cafeteria and made it there in record time! but sadly no Kanda was to be found but a certain bean sprout was.
You giggled and walked up behind him and covered his eyes "guess who?"
The bean sprout turned a light shade of red "hello (y/n) chan" Allen said shyly.
You removed your hands and sat next to Allen.
"How are things beans sprout" you said happily but your name calling caused Allen to frown.
"Don't call me that stalker San" Allen retorted causing you to frown and blush madly this time.
"I thought we were over this stalker business it was a mistake Allen I didn't mean to walk in on you bathing it just happened"
Just as Allen was going to retort a metallic clink could be heard with a crash.
You and Allen turn around and pale, there standing behind you was tall dark and brooding him self aka Kanda.
His soba noddles all over the floor and plate smashed to smithereens and a shocked and angry expression on his face.
"KANDA!" You shout in surprise.
((((((((((((())))))))))))((((((((()))))))((((()))))
Sorry short and late update T-T I am working on part two and ideas for this stories ending please comment.