Boyfriend Lavi x Girlfriend reader

It has been six months since you and Lavi had started to see each other.
You were currently laying down and rolling about in a lazy manner you were board waiting for your red head boyfriend to finish his shower.
You were starting to fall asleep until the door opened and Lavi came out in his pjs. You smile "hi~"
He gives a lazy smile back "hi, gorgeous."
You blush at his word not used to all of the complaints. He comes and joins you on the bed an lays down beside you.
The two of you start to chat talking about anything and everything.
But halfway through one of your conversations about Allen's bizarre eating habits you feel a gentle breeze on your now exposed belly, "Lavi!? What are you doing Baka!" You blush bright red and give him a stern look.
"Nothing~" he lowers his mouth to your belly and his warm breath gives you chills.
He chuckles before lightly kissing your belly repeatedly.
But instead of blushing you started to giggle uncontrollably, "HAHAH NO STOP HAHAH LAVI KNOCK IT OFF HAHAH IT TICKLES!"
Lavi's eyes widen and he stops briefly, you start to gasp returning oxygen to your burning lungs.
You look at Lavi and he gives you a devilish grin before kissing your belly again but faster, and you
End up bursting into fits of uncontrollable laughter.
"I SURRENDER I SURRENDER HAHAHA STOP PLEAS LAVI!"
Lavi stops and brings his face up to yours, you were both still giggling and slightly gasping.
Lavi looks into your (e/c) eyes and smiles brightly.
"I truly do love you (y/n)"
You blush and smile back "I love you to Lavi." His smile widens and he lays beside you wrapping his arms around you and pulling you close to his chest.
You rest your head against it and listen to his heart beat, you close your eyes and so does he and the two of you fall asleep in each other's embrace, never wanting these moments to end.