Post-Wishmaker Miraculous

found this stuck in my drafts and although it's a chaotic mess, thought I'd post it anyway cuz why not

Alya's POV

I shut my locker, and to my surprise, Luka was waiting on the other side. 

"Jeez, man, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" 

He smirked. "Sorry."

"Wait, what are you doing here? You don't go to this school."

"I came to see you."

I put my hand on my hip, in a half-teasing manner. "You know I have a boyfriend."

"What? No, not about that! Come with me."

"Okay..." 

I followed him out the side doors of the school. I was a little concerned about what was going on, since Luka an I weren't very close. What on earth did he need me for?

"What's this about?" I asked once we were outside. 

Luka took a quick glance around him, to make sure nobody was listening. 

"I think we should set Adrien up with Ladybug."

I blinked, trying to read his facial expression. It was like he was testing me somehow.

"Why? You know that Mari likes Adrien. She's my best friend; I'm not messing with her dreams."

"Would you really be messing them up?"

I stared at him for a second, then folded my arms across my chest.

"Do you know what I think you know?"

"That depends. What do you know that you think that I know?"

A couple students walked by, which reminded me that we were in a public setting. 

"Mari looks pretty great in spots, doesn't she?" I asked. 

"Agreed. I just didn't know until the Wishmaker Akuma." 

"Ohhhhhh so you've only known for a little while." 

"How long have you known?" 

"She told me after me and the girls were akumatized as a group."

"She told you?"

I frowned. "Did you find out by accident?"

"No, not exactly. It was a risk she was willing to take, but she doesn't know that I know."

"She doesn't... she doesn't know that you know?"

"I didn't want her to worry. They've got enough to worry about as it is."

"They? Did Mari's pronouns change?"

"No, no. I mean they as in Marinette and... wait. If Mari told you then you don't know about Chat Noir, do you?"

I froze. "You know Chat Noir's identity?"

"Shit."

"You know Chat Noir's Identity?!"

"Say it louder, for the people in the back," he said, rolling his eyes. 

"Who is he?"

"Can't tell you, sorry."

"Aw, come on!"

He shook his head again. "The more people who know, the more dangerous it is for them."

"Fine, fine."

My grumbling got cut off by the sound of a text. I checked my phone to see a message from Nino; I was running late. 

"Shoot, I have to go," I said. "But... we'll talk later?"

"Sure thing, fellow Love Square shipper."