Chapter 2: Fury

Vincenzo's POV

I watched as Valentina walked away from me. "Valentina! Valentina come back here!" I yelled . She walked upstairs without even looking at me. Was she really that close to Luca? I strictly told him not to touch her and I find him cuddling her in fucking bed! He had every reason to die.

I walked outside and heard some of the guard talking. "Man it sucks Luca is gone now. Apparently he and than new girl boss told us to kidnap were close" one said. "Remember he came by last night and told us he was calming her down since she was freaking out in her sleep" another guard spoke.

Guilt soon took over as I killed an innocent guard for helping Valentina out during a bad dream. I yelled at them to get back to work and I go into my office. I started looking for guards who were for hire and soon found a bodyguard by the name of Adriano. I sent him a message with the address of the house to set up a meeting at 12:30.

The time finally came for me to interview him and it went really well. I showed him around the house and led him to where Valentina was. "Valentina this is your new bodyguard Adriano". She didn't say anything and kept watching her movie. I told him to stay outside the room unless she needs him.

He nodded and stood his post outside the room. I went downstairs to the basement and dealt with some business issues. I tied the man up and grabbed him by his hair. "Now you gonna tell me what I want to know willingly or will I have to force it out of you". He kept quiet and I punched him in the gut. The man groaned and mumbled something. "Speak up"!

The man looked at me and said, "I bet you that slut  you have upstairs is getting fucked". I punched him hard and let's the guards kill him. I went upstairs to check on Valentina and Adriano wasn't at his post. I open the room door to see them making out on the bed. "Eh em; I didn't hire you to fuck her Adriano. I hired you to protect her. Don't make me kill you like her last bodyguard".

He quickly got up and walked outside while Valentina glared at me. "Did I upset the princess? Touch luck". She rolled her eyes and winked at Adriano. He smirked and went back to his post. Those two together are going to be an issue. "Adriano you'll be watching the front from now on. Silus will be taking your position".

Adriano nodded and went outside while silus came inside. "Watch her and if I come back here and see you two kissing or even worse, that kid of yours won't be alive when you get home". He nodded and kept his post. I went downstairs to my office and found Katherine there waiting for me.

"Did you miss me Enzo because i know I missed you". She moved closer to me but I brushed her off. "I'm not in the mood for your whorish ways Katherine. Please leave or you'll be escorted out". She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I'm not going anywhere Enzo; not until we have sex like usual".

I sat down in my chair and looked at her. "Get out!". She stepped back and quickly walked out of my office and left. I set up some meeting and schedule the tailor to come by later to get my measurements and Valentina's as well. I went back upstairs to talk to her and luckily Silus was still at his post.

He let me in her room and she was asleep. I sat down next to where she was laying and caressed her cheek. "Valentina wake up". She was sweating in her sleep and kept mumbling words. "Luis.....I'm sorry......please don't hit me......". I now began to realise why Luca was in here.

The poor idiot wasn't trying to sleep with Valentina; he was comforting her. I gently shake her awake and she jumps up. I quickly hug her and hold her head. "Hey hey relax it's okay it's just me. Breathe it's okay". Her breathing went steady once again and sighed. She soon realised I was hugging her and pushed me off.

"Why are you in here.; get out". I rolled my eyes at her and stood up. "The person making your dress is coming here in a few minutes to measure you so go shower and get ready". She stood up and walked into the bathroom. She didn't close the door all the way and saw something I didn't think I'd see. She was undressing herself and I saw a few scars on her stomach and my eyes trialed their way up to her tits.