Chapter 5: The Honeymoon: Part 2

Valentina's POV

I woke up with strong arms around my waist. I turned to the side and saw Enzo holding me. He looks happy when he's sleeping. Even asleep the man looked like a Greek god. I escaped his arms to use the bathroom and came back to uh awake and unhappy Enzo.

"Why you left me"? I looked at him and walked towards him. "I had to use the bathroom I'm sorry I woke you up". He pulled me back into the bed and held me until he fell asleep again. "I guess I'm going back to sleep too". I fell asleep after he did and we slept for a few hours.

I woke up with Enzo not next to me. I got out of bed and walked over to the kitchen. Enzo was making coffee and didn't notice me yet. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged me. "French roast: smells good". He turned around and smiled. Why is he always smiling at me. Those perfect white teeth just uhhh!!

"Morning to you too love. I scheduled us to do ATV riding today and snorkelling as well". I grabbed a mug from the cabinet and poured myself some coffee. "Sounds fun but I get to drive the ATV". He nearly spit his coffee out. "Um no I am; why would you think you're driving the ATV"?

I tilt my head and walk up to him. I grabbed his cock firmly and looked him in the eyes. "Baby I really wanna drive the ATV. Can I please drive it today and maybe I'll ride you later". His cheeks were red and he didn't answer. I leaned close to his ear and whispered, "please daddy".

After those words came out of my mouth he couldn't hold back anymore. "You can drive the ATV baby but remember our deal no sex until we say the L word and mean it•. I nodded and kissed his cheek. "You're very weak when it comes to time speaking to you in that tone but it's really cute". He rolled his eyes and I let go of his dick.

"Let's go shower cmon". Enzo stared at me confused. "Wait like you mean us shower t-together"? I nodded and held his hand. "After all you are my husband so you'll see things you've hopefully seen before". Enzo looked at me up and down as I walked in the bathroom with him. I could feel his eyes staring at my body before I even got undressed.

I slowly undressed my myself and turned the shower on. He took his clothes off and got in the shower before I did. "I see someone's eager to shower early today". He rolled his eyes and grabbed the body wash. I got behind my and wet my body. He shifted to the back while I washed my body with soap. "Pass me the shampoo please". I nodded and passed the shampoo to him. I washed my face and shampooed my hair as well.

He finished his shower first and grabbed a towel for me. I rinsed the soap out of my hair and off my body. "Here's your towel love". I turned the water off and smiled. "Thank you baby". I kissed him softly and dried my body. I wrapped the towel around my hair and started to get dressed.

He snuck his arm around my waist and carried me to the closet. "Hey! Put me down! Enzo! Put me down right now"! He laughed and put me down. "Don't be such a baby Vale". I looked at him crazy and tilted my head. "Keep testing me Enzo and that little teasing bit I did the other day will happen right now and I'll make sure you stay hard  the rest of the day. Do you understand me baby"?

Enzo nodded and grabbed his shirt. "I'm the dominant one now so get used to it. I'll be submissive if you earn it. Until then have fun being the sub of the relationship". Enzo rolled his eyes and put his shirt on. I put on my clothes and brushed my hair and my teeth. "Baby you ready"?! He ran to the front door and grabbed our sunglasses.

"Yea let's go the resort said they have a shuttle for us to take". I held his hand and walked to the front desk. "Hi we're looking for the shuttle to take us to the ATV rental place". The front desk woman escorted us to the shuttle and it took us to the rental place.

"So I see a ATV rental for Milani. I'm assuming that's you two correct"? Enzo and I both nodded and grabbed helmets. "So who's driving" the man asked. I raised my hand and he handed me the keys. "Once you two are ready follow me the whole time and then we'll start the snorkelling portion at the caves okay"? We nodded and put our helmets on.