Chapter 3: The Wedding

Valentina's POV

He kissed me?! Did he just fucking kiss me! I slapped him hard and moved back. "Wtf was that Enzo?!". He put his hand on his cheek; "I can't practice how to kiss my "wife" for tomorrow? You do realise what tomorrow is"? I nodded my head and slapped him again. "Keep talking to me like a a child and see what happened dickhead". I walked away and went up to my room.

I couldn't stop thinking about that stupid kiss.

{stop acting like you hated it. We both know you like it}

I yelled out in frustration and went straight to his room but I heard noises. I put my ear on the door and listened to what Enzo was doing. I heard quiet groaning and I laughed quietly. "Is this tool jerking off"? I slowly open his door so it wouldn't make noise and caught him.

Enzo was mumbling words so I snuck closer towards him. My eyes widened as I heard his say my name. I cover my mouth so I didn't say anything. He looked around and saw me. "Why are you in my room! Get out now"!  I could tell he was embarrassed since he grabbed his blanket and covered himself.

I slowly walked up to and grabbed his dick. "Were you moaning my name Enzo? Don't lie to me pretty boy". He sighed and nodded his head. "Aww would you look at that. The man whore is thinking of me. You can think about me fucking you or dream of me doing because that's as close as you'll get".

Enzo looked down and I did as well. His dick was getting bigger by the second. "Oh god you're disgusting! At least warn me jeez; go get dressed we have rehearsal dinner at 7". I went to walk away but he pulled me close to him. Enzo looked me in my eyes and kissed me softly and wrapped his arms around my waist. I didn't push him off this time; I actually kissed him back.

{about fucking time}

I pull away from the kiss and looked at him. "Now that was more believable than the first one. Good job Enzo let's do it like that tomorrow". He nodded and looked down. "Oh yea and get rid of that before I do it for you. It won't be in the way you think". He rolled his tongue and looked at me. "Get out and I can do that".

I smiled and walked out of the room. I thought of a plan to see if he'd do the same thing. "Let's see how you feel about me doing the same thing Enzo". I went in my bag and grabbed my vibrator. "I'm so happy I brought you with me". I got in my bed and turned it on. I pretended to think about him which really didn't help me. Instead, I thought about my old bodyguard Silus.

SMALL SMUT WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️
I gently put the vibrator against my clit. I gripped the bed sheets gently and moaned quietly. I soon heard the door creek open and I peeked to see Enzo sneaking in my room. I moaned "mmhhh Enzo mmmhh". I peeked again and saw him getting on my bed. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Hi there Enzo can I help you"? He froze and his cheeks turned red.

"Did you like hearing me moan your name Enzo"? He nodded slowly and moved closer to you. I gently put my finger over his lips. "Our wedding night I just might let you fuck me. If you behave good I'll even let you kiss me a lot more". He smirked and gripped my neck. "Now why would I take orders from you Vale"? I look up at me and laugh.

"We both know you're just dying to fuck me. So if you aren't an asshole which might be hard for you to do, I'll let you fuck me on our wedding night and maybe some days during our honeymoon. Do we have a deal Enzo". He nodded and let go of my neck. "Now get out I was in the middle of something". He got up and exited the room.

I checked the time and it was 10:30 pm. I put my vibrator in the drawer and went to bed. I woke up the next morning to people in my room am talking. "Who are you people and why are you in my room". I rubbed my eyes and stood up. "Oh she's awake! Mari! Meet your sister in law! You're very beautiful nuora.