2. Blades.

Trigger warning!! There will be self harm and abuse in this chapter!
——————
After school I was able to get Liam to let me go home. When I got home I realized my parents were gone. So I walked into my room and set my stuff down. I walked over to my bed and lifted my pillow. It exposed a metal blade that I had stolen from my fathers tools. I grabbed the blade and went into my bathroom. I sat on the ground and gripped the blade tightly before sliding it across my wrist. After a few seconds the blood starts rushing out. I slide it against my skin quicker this time and harder.

I kept going until I felt like I made enough cuts on my wrist. I rolled up my pants and did the same to my leg. I used my body as a canvas to express what my words couldn't. Soon enough there was blood all over my arms and legs dripping on the floor. I felt dizzy as I attempted to stand up. I felt numb completely except for those stings that would come and go because of the open wounds.

I took a towel and cleaned most of the blood off of the floor. I wrapped up my cuts and walked downstairs to the liquor cabinet. I grabbed the strongest drink we had and started drinking. I just want to disappear.

I drank almost half of the brand new bottle. I started getting dizzy. I looked down at my freshly wrapped arms and legs and smiled. I deserved this pain. I picked up the bottle again and drank some more.

I dropped the bottle as it smashed on the ground. I couldn't feel anything. I stumbled over to the couch when I sat down I glanced at my phone.

*13 missed calls from Liam."

Shit.

As soon as I was about to grab my phone my whole world went black. Everything stopped. I felt nothing, heard nothing, saw nothing. I prayed that this would be the last time that I had to go through this. I hope I don't wake up. Please.
———————
I opened my eyes and yelling rang through my ears. I looked around and saw my mom and dad yelling with faces full of worry. I tried moving but I got a shooting pain sent through my arms and legs. I groaned at the pain making my parents look at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You could've died!" My mom yelled.

My dad walked over to me and helped me up. I bit my tongue to stop myself from reacting to the pain.

Then there was a knock at the door. In walked Liam. Looking worried but had anger in his eyes as he looked at me. I sat back down as Liam started walked towards me.

"I've been worried sick baby. I'm so glad your okay." He said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks. He pulled me into a hug. Making me cry even more. Even though this affection was fake it felt so good. I melted into the hug still crying.

Liam pulled away and looked at my parents.

"Can she come home with me tonight?" He asked politely.

"Sure." My mom answered.

Liam grabbed my hand tightly. Painfully tight. He pulled me out of my house and into the car. I started sobbing.

"SHUT UP!" Liam screamed. I tried to stop my sobs. Now I was silently crying.

"Your so pathetic Camila. You can't handle anything! You made me look like a shitty boyfriend by this stunt you pulled." He said. My heart shattering just a bit more.

Why couldn't that alcohol kill me?!

We got to his house and he got out of the car and walked to my side. He opened the door and grabbed my hair. He started dragging me into his house Ignoring my blood curdling screams. It felt like my scalp was being ripped off of my head. Tears wouldn't stop coming out of my eyes at this point.

When we got inside his house he grabbed my wrist harshly making me cry out in pain. He ripped the bandages off and gripped harder. The blood came rushing out of my cuts. I screamed.

"This is what you wanted right?!" He yelled in my face. He slapped my face with all of his force. Making my head slam against the floor. He got up and smiled.

"You don't get an escape Camila." Liam said before walking away leaving me with blood rushing out of my arm and a pounding head.