Yandere! Y/N x Reader

s u s

Y/n POV

I watched as (name) looked tenderly into Side Character's (S/C) eyes and was reminded on how badly I wanted to be S/C.

no,

I had the urge to be S/C.

I WANT (NAME) TO SLOWLY CARESS MY HAIR AND SPEAK FRENCH IN BETWEEN MY LEGS- 

I apologize for Y/N's behavior.

"Hey (Name)." I said. 

"Um Yeah?" They asked.

"Who's your friend there?////?" I motioned to S/C.

"Oh that's S/C. I met them a few days ago." (Name) beamed. Wow. They're so cute when they rant about things they like but I am m a d coz I am not the thing they're ranting about rn.

"noice. u think S/C is a hottie?"

"Well, yea...platonically." They responded.

"okay then,..,,.,...,..,.," THEY'RE MAK9ING UP BIG WOREDZ TO CUNFUSE ME GOSH DARN IT.

"Where do they live?" I asked (Name).

 "S/C?" 

"Y u p."

"with ur mom." (Name) chuckled and looked at the camera and stopped.

My eye twitched "aHhAA-" I continued laughing way too loudly for about 22 minutes and realized that (Name) was gone.

TIME sKIp

so after finding out where S/C lives for a normal reason I just went to her house at night (super stealthy) and I took a knife from the kitchen I went in there and stabby stab the first hing I see which was a doll...

oh sh00t.

I am in the wrong house.

I heard a scream from the other room and panikkkkkkked.

"rober, is dat a wEeD?????" the adult shouted

"No this is a knife."

"I'm calling the poLICE." He tapped on the microwave and the cops were called.

"hOLY sH-"

I ran out the window and almost died but still looked perfect doing it.

Time skipppppp

"(Name), where's ur lover?????" I asked

"I don't know actually..." 

"I stabbed them."

"What?!?" 

"Jk"

"Good." She sighed with relief.

"For now..." I made an evil look and stared into the distance 

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."