introvertreddadea x reader aka ur mom

I don't feel like sleeping. also mAybE tRigGer wARninG? I dunno but like there's a small comedic rant about........things that I may or may not relate to.

"Hey," you began to ask "why are you dressed like...that?" you pointed to the sUSSSSSY outfit I was wearing

"cos UR MOM."

"Istg just stfu female dog." 

":0, no sWeARING oN mY hOlY chriStiaN mIneCRafT sEvER yOu lITtle sh-"

after a lot of b a d w o r d s and drugs jkjkjk...unlesssss ;)))) you finally got the literal toddler to stop by giving her a scented sticker and allowing her to Watch Luca for the 3254203293279th time.

"Thanks bestie."

"STOP CALLING ME THAT! I HATE YOU! YOU DESERVE NOTHING! YOU CAN'T EVEN DEAL WITH YOUR OWN EMOTIONS AND PUSH EVERYONE AWAY AS SOON AS THEY GET TOO CLOSE AND YOU'RE PLANNING ON DOING THAT WITH THREE OF YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS BECAUSE NOBODY CAN EVER SEEM TO JUST LIKE YOU FOR YOU AND NOT BECAUSE THEY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU OR BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE WILL HANG OUT WITH THEM. YOU DON'T HAVE A PURPOSE IN LIFE, YOU'RE GOING TO DIE AN UNEVENTFUL DEATH AND NO ONE WILL REMEMBER YOU OR CARE BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYONE."

"wow. lol. rood." she said in a monotone voice.

She walked away blasting Girl in Red while talking about Bo Burnham.

Tree POV

I am sherxy and luv ur mom jokes for no reason whatsoever.

"hey Y/N!" I called them

"What do you want from me now?" they replied/

"herherherherherher ur mmmmmmmom."

 they sighed and went back to reading what they were reading previously

hm weird.

usually they'll yell at me and try to get me to learn a semi valuable lesson but today, they've been out of it and they just don't seem to care anymore...

sus

I like cars that go vroom vroom off the face of the gods-forsaken planet.

my lips are hekka chapped and imma peel them off cos frick u.

"ew, Y/N, don't peel off your lips, that's nasty." Y/N reminded me.

"y do u care huh?" I asked

"wdym bro?" 

*le cri*

*more whining*

"uhm...Tree? ur getting sad over nothing."

"u dont like meeee and my jokkkkeeeeessssssssssss-" the crying got louder

"well duh." Y/N grinned 

"really?" I asked in a hopeful manor.

"yuh."

"omgs thank you sm uwuwuwuuwuwwwuwuuwuwwuwwuuwwwew\"

I got up and hugged them

"that's enough. ya lil hecc." they chuckled, plotting my demise.

"oh and one more thing, Y/N..." I began

"what is it?"

"...