Me x Reader (emo edition)

tree's pov:

I walked into HotTopic and stole an Invader Zim hat. the Goth police followed me as I ran away on one of those mall thingies that kids ride on in the mall (it twas angry birds themed bc why not)

 the Goth police followed me as I ran away on one of those mall thingies that kids ride on in the mall (it twas angry birds themed bc why not)

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE, FOOLISH EARTH MONKEY!!!!!!" I screamed before crashing into a soft pretzel stand.

The goth police took me into custody and took away my hat which made me cry and scream and stuff. 

they put me in mall jail and I sat in the corner watching a pirated version of Lego Monkie Kid whilst I discussed the philosophical implications that Rottmnt and Danny Gonzalez had on humanity,

 the goth police came out and asked me if I knew anyone who would pay a fee to get me out. And I gasped for I was offended that one could even think to place a price on moi. 

"Ik someone," I dialed up Y/n and to my honest surprise they answered. 

"Wtf do u want now?"

"bail me out of jail and pay money to the jail please." 

"HOW'D YOU GET IN- I'm not even gonna ask...how much is the fee?"

"$5.00," the goth police said. 

"I AM WORTH MORE THAN $5!!!!!" I shouted.

"Dude- you're not helping yourself."

"MAKE IT $12.08!!"

"why that specific?" both of them asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

I handed the goth police a coupon to a Waffle House in Cleveland and walked out of the bars that were wide enough for me to walk out of.

The goth police stared at me as a tear ran down his face. "Thank you..." He then evaporated into sparkly glitter.

"Goth police!!?!??! Ur ded!??!"

"Tree... did you- kill an officer?"

"...no?"