Somebody that I used to know

'Now you're just somebody that I used to know'
Somebody that I used to know-Gotye

____________________________
It's been a while..the black haired male inhaled some fresh air and stepped out from the apartment heading to his favorite place of all the time. He ties the lace of his black converse and grabs his skateboard. Its backside was covered with stickers and self drawn tattoo ideas.

I should borrow some other cool stickers next time...

He doesn't dare to think about his throbbing head,or think about how many days left to end the vacation...but right then all he wanted was to skate around the park and let his mind wonder how peaceful and free Friday evenings were.
He didn't care about the gang of boys who seemed to be glancing at him. He didn't know why they were staring at him,but he heard them as he passes them.

"Oh,I heard that kid skates well"

"I wanna skateboard too"
That voices made black haired male startled a bit.

"Tae I'm pretty sure you'll do well if you skateboard too..but we need to practice more for the nationals."

"Yeah right.we should be get going now"

Tae? Taehyung? He had a friend named Taehyung from his childhood. Well they were friends for a week or so and there were no hundreds of memories,but his name lived in his mind without any efforts 'cause,

he was really nice.

8 years ago

"Hey dummy what do you think you're doing?"
8 year old boy turned back hearing such words and startled. Oh!

Teenagers.

"Geez he looks so dumb..does he think he can skate?? Poor thing"
He had no choice but to look down to his beaten up sneakers. He was nothing compared to the champs of the rink.

"Give me that board"

Before even the poor boy could look up a guy yanked his skateboard harshly.

'I don't like anyone touching my board..'
The fair childish thoughts begun to flood in to his mind but didn't let them speak.

"Cooky??? Omg look at this ugly ass rabbit..."

The gang of boys begun to crack up seeing the cute bunny he had drew back of the board from a marker. But little boy bit his wobbly lips trying to stop falling tears from his doe eyes. He was alone. His friends never skated. He didn't have elder hyungs to take care of him. He was an only child.

"Hey Yoongi-ah what's going on there?"
An another voice from a teenager,well,he guessed,came along.

"Oh..Jin hyung!"

"He's crying give his skateboard back"
A handsome,tall,black haired male whisper shouted to the gang.

"You know him?"

The guy who took the skateboard from him asked Seokjin while while dropping it to floor and pushing it from his Vans letting the skateboard roll towards to the younger. Small boy picked it up and hugged tightly.

"He's a friend of Tae"

"Oh okay..since Jin hyung showed up let's go to that stall over there"

The guys looked a bit calmed down since that male who had board shoulders showed up.
Black haired boy look up from through his bangs with glossy eyes.
"It's alright I'm sorry about their behavior...I'll tell them not to do that again okay? Will you show how to skate to my brother? He likes it but doesn't have time to learn."
Little boy couldn't say no,so he nodded.

"T-thankyou"

He let out those words ignoring how his heart beats fast from what happened a while ago.
"It's nothing..Tae,hang out with your friend and don't go too far. Meet me right here before 6"
The kind looking male told as he started to jogging towards to stalls.

He looked up.
A boy seemed to be the same age as him were standing in front of him. He was a little taller and wore a red flannel top of his stripped tee.

"Are you alright?"
The new boy asked with a hesitant tone.

"Umm My hyungie is friends with those guys. They are not bad..Hyungs are used to do those stuffs for fun. That won't happen again"
The boy's baby yet calming voice soothed him.
He wanted to ask;ask what he wanted be answered for minutes. But he was shy.

"Uh um i-how..you,do you know m-?"
Rather small boy asked while panting.

A fond smile traced across the other boy's face.
"Oh..no I lied. But I wanted to make them stop from hurting you. I thought you were crying.Then I told Hyungie and now you're..ok..I'm Taehyung by the way.Your name?"
The brown haired boy lead them both towards to the empty swings and sat down.Then motioned the other to do the same.

"I-I'm jungkook"

"Jungkook ! It's a very nice name"

"Taehyung is a nice name too!"
He said smiling,sounding excited too.

"We can be nice friends too!"
Taehyung said stretching his hand towards to the other male.

"Nice friends."

Jungkook took the rather warm hand into his cold and smol hands while smiling while his eyes and nose crunching in the process.

"Don't let guys make you cry Jungkookie..you're so cute when you smile. Smile more."

Now the smaller boy started to giggle making the other giggle too.
A half hour went by and they kept swinging and singing the rhymes they had learnt from the school until Seokjin came and scold Taehyung for staying late. Jungkook blinked at the elder male's whiny behavior but Taehyung's giggles at his hyung made him feel normal again.

They met two days after again.
Taehyung watched his rather cute new friend skateboarding with his hyungie's friends.

Again after 2 days Taehyung came and told Jungkook to teach him how to skate. Hours past by and then Seokjin had to pick up the crying little boy in his arms who had a little cut on his knees. He got it from tripping and falling over the skateboard.

But then he disappeared.
Jungkook and Seokjin's friends was worried. They never told they were gon' move out or something.

Now,after 8 years,Jungkook saw Taehyung in the same park,and heard him saying he wanna skate again.

He used to know him. He only knew his name..he wasn't sure if he's the same Taehyung. His friend called him Tae,and Jungkook came to an end thinking it was the same Taehyung. He was curious about how he looked now and he turned around to look.

The gang of boys started to heading to the other side and he couldn't see their faces.

'I never knew what happened to him. He probably moved to another city that time. He was nice..still one of nicest people I've ever met.'

Jungkook skated down the park letting his mind wonder. Wonder about how nice it'd be to meet again his nice friend with a nice name.

"Ya Jungkook ahhh"