Déjà vu

'Do you get déjà vu?'

____________________________

"Ah hyung.."
Jungkook holt in front of a lean and tall boy while tail scraping.

"..why didn't you come to skate today?"

Jungkook asked while pushing the board forward and backward letting wheels roll under the skateboard.

"Guess what!?!!!"

"What?"

"Taehyung and Jin..they are back!!!"
Jung Hoseok,who seem to be excited and radiated such positive vibes always said while wide smile plastered across his face.

My eyes weren't lying..
Jungkook was jungshooked.

"Aren't you excited!? He was your friend right?? Well none of us didn't know what happened to Jin hyung and Taehyung..Jin hyung told us today..."

Hoseok stopped and stretched his leg to jungkook's skateboard and dragged under his feet and then begun to roll it from forward and backward.

"He said that their dad passed away..and that's why they had have to move to London to live with his mom's mom,for a while. Fair enough,they went through a lot and didn't have a chance to tell us. But they're all good now. His mom had decided to come Korea back. They came here last Friday I guess."

Then he looked up.
"Wanna hang out? They are throwing a get together for us"

Jungkook was trying to process everything. He felt bad.Bad for Taehyung and Jin hyung. They were the kindest people he'd ever seen and didn't deserve to go trough such things.

Would Taehyung and Jin hyung recognize him anymore???

"Um hyung I don't think I should go..it was a long time ago and he probably doesn't even remember me"

"If he doesn't then get to know again! And,no way! Taehyung introduced you to us..he was your friend.."

Jungkook hung his head low and nodded.

"Let's go"

He picked up his skateboard and followed the elder male.
It was around 7pm and there were many teenagers skateboarding,some of them were just hanging out with their friends,or lovers. He spotted some girls skateboarding like pros. Guys were cheering them along. It'd be cool to have a girlfriend who skates. He smiled to himself at the thought.

"Oh geez I almost forgot. Jin hyung told me to pick up Taehyung from the ice rink"
Hoseok's voice was louder. Jungkook was shooked.

"Ice rink?? What's he doing in an ice rink???"

"He skates. went today to do the signing up stuffs I guess"
Hoseok answered shortly and turned to the route where the ice rink situated.

"Skates??? Wow it's so cool"

Jungkook let out through his pantings while jogging up to catch up his hyung.

"He's cool! Obviously. He'll be in the same school as you when the vacation is over.He has many scholarships and probably will be the president of many clubs,he tops everything."