Jamais vu

'I wanted to make you laugh
Please give me a remedy
A remedy that will make my stopped heart beat
What should I do know
Save me,give me another time'

____________________________
The next day,Jeon Jungkook woke up
hearing a bang on his door. His Mom was calling him for lunch but he wished he could wake up for the dinner. Nevertheless,getting off his bed jungkook begun to think about having going to school from  tomorrow on...

Why me?????

After doing the so called morning routine he went to the kitchen. Jungkook and mom lived in an apartment,everything about him and his mom was minimalistic.

But nice people of course.

"Aren't you going for work today mom?"
Jungkook asked while opening the refrigerator for some banana milk.

"Since we are having a new CEO there's a party tonight..today we all have a day off to get ready. Oh,and Kook..I won't be home at night so my friend's son is gonna come here to stay with you. It's okay right? I can't let you stay here alone."

"What??? Mom I'm 16 !! I can stay here by myself don't worry..I'll be alright"
Jungkook was low key happy about not having mom at home tonight so he could stay at Jimin's or Yoongi's to play some video games. But oh,he didn't see this coming.

"I ain't a girrrrrl mom!!"

His mom chuckled a bit and then,
"Ok then..are you sure?? Come home before about 6 from wherever you're going to be and make sure you lock the doors okay??"

"Gotcha"

There there,he's having a fun time planing a good to-do list for tonight.

I can stay in the park untill about 7 and watch the city lights and take some photos, then imma go to Yoongi hyung's...who knows if he ask me to write a song for his tracks like last time...Whoaaaaa

He got up from the kitchen stool and changed back to his emo clothes and grabbed the skateboard.

"M going out mom"
Then he shouted an okay to his Mom who yelled to take care while stepping out from the apartment.

About 2pm,it was. Cars and lorries wheeled down the busy streets. Jungkook skated down in the pavement and lucky him there weren't many people in the pavements. As he neared the park he felt like he's having best time of his life there.
But he was bored to skate without his hyungs here so then again he turned to skate down the pavements.

He didn't have anything to be bothered.
Except to watch if there're street lamps,mail boxes ahead him and to avoid tactile pavings. His hair was flying backwards not being able to fight with the blowing wind,but still some was left sticking to his exposed now sweaty forehead.
When he looked around he was in front of the street where the ice rink was,oh now his curiosity hits.

Slowly he took the turned to skate the street nearing to the gates of the arena.
He was dying to see inside.
Grabbing the skateboard from one hand he walked towards to the side gate of the building.

"Hey kid,"
He turned left to see the security guard looking up and down on him.
"I haven't seen you here before?"

Think fast Jungkook..