Chapter 3

**Third person POV**

***At the Nether Kingdom***

Technoblade stares at the map of his kingdom. He marks the locations of the more recent attacks. His people have been at war with other entities of the nether. Wither skeletons, ghasts, but the entities that have been doing the most damage are the endermen. They used to remain in the warped forest for the most part, but they have been expanding and harming people for no reason. They declared war against The Nether Kingdom one and a half years ago and The Nether Kingdom has endured severe losses. Technoblade sighs as his map becomes more and more filled with X's that mark the locations of attacks.

The door to the main war room flies open and Dream walks through it, helmet in hand. "Your majesty, a word please?" Dream says in a serious tone.

"What's with the formalities old friend?" Technoblade walks over and places a hand on Dream's shoulder. They have known each other their whole lives. They have fought many a battle together and when Technoblade was named king after his Father's death, Dream stuck by his side. Technoblade named Dream the Chief General and right hand man. He trusted him with his life.

"More people have been injured Techno." Dream says lowly and Technoblade sighs. He walks back to his map and marks off the area where his soldiers had traveled to.

"Who?" Technoblade said with hatred lacing his tone.

"Endermen." Dream said in the same serious tone as before. "And unfortunately the bad news does not end there. This time they took a prisoner."

Technoblade stares at his map a moment longer before banging his fists into the table. "NO! They can't get away with this! Who did they capture?"

Dream takes a deep breath, "they took Philza, Techno."

If looks could kill, every entity in the nether would burn under Technoblade's gaze. Technoblade stares at Dream a moment longer before his eyes go red with fury. He turns and punches a wall as hard as he can. He takes it out and punches another wall.

"Techno stop. Stop! This isn't helping anything!" Dream places a calming hand on Technoblade's shoulder. "We will find him. Don't worry."

Technoblade falls to his knees. He stares at the two new holes in the wall while blood gets onto his shirt from his knuckles. "This means war."

"Sir, we can't afford another war right now. I urge you to reconsider!"

"We could afford it if we had a strong ally. All we need is someone with a common interest." Technoblade had a shimmer in his eye that could only be described as someone who has gone insane.

"You can't mean-"

"The Overworld Kingdom. They are powerful. And for once I think that we can agree on one thing. These creatures deserve to suffer."

Dream gives a sharp glance at Technoblade. He believes this idea to be insane. He knows that the actions of these endermen do not speak for all. At the same time he knows that they can't afford to lose anymore soldiers to the brutality of war.

"Yes your majesty. I will collect some soldiers and we will depart at first dawn." Technoblade nods in response.

Dream leaves him.

**Technoblade's POV**

He didn't deserve this. Not Philza. He has been nothing but kind-hearted and loving. He makes being king of such a brutal place bearable.

I am angry, no I am furious that this is what it has come to. And it is not just because I see Philza as a proper father figure that I never got the pleasure of having, it's because this has gone on long enough. They deserve to pay for messing with my kingdom. I go over to the war room table and I write a letter to King JSchlatt to warn him of our arrival. I give it to the royal mail deliverer and pack up my maps before heading to my bedroom.

I place the maps on my desk and stare at them a while longer. These beings are messing with the wrong King!

Those that have treated me with kindness, I will repay that kindness tenfold - And those that treat me with injustice, that use me, that hunt me down, that hurt my friends... I shall repay that injustice a thousand times over.

I am no longer willing to show forgiveness.

I choose blood.