--> Fifteen <--

*Miami's Pov*
-Sunday, September 20, 10:29 AM-

I rolled around on my bed, my hand searching to rub itself against Edward's chest. When I couldn't feel him near me, I groaned and opened my eyes, looking around my room. Claudine was still fast asleep in her bed, still letting out soft snores. I didn't see or smell Edward nearby, so I assumed he had left.

I shrugged at that, despite the fact my wolf was whining for me to go find him, and laid my head back down on my pillow, willing myself to go back to sleep.

-Tuesday, September 22, 6:33PM-

I sat on my bed, laying down next to Celeste. The Sisters, Claudine, and I were pretty much hanging out out of classes- unless I was sneaking off with Edward.

"-then, I said, 'nuh-uh girl'," Celeste said sassily.

"'You wanna go bitch?'" Jane finished, which we all laughed at. The Sisters were way too dramatic, but that's what them more likable.

"Real talk," Claudine said and I lifted my head to look at her. "Who y'all going to the family dance thing with?"

"Ooh, we're going with those totally hot twins, Jason Moore-" Jane said.

"And Michael Moore," Claudine purred. "What about you two?"

"Kai Adams asked me this morning," Claudine said looking happy before she turned to me. "What about you Memes?"

I grinned at the fact she had called me by my nickname. I couldn't really go to the dance with Edward because he was the King, so I didn't think I would have a date. "I haven't been asked yet, but it's cool. I'm looking forward to seeing my family."

"No way, girl," Celeste said, turning in her spot next to me to give me a glare. "We will not allow you to go unaccompanied. Unacceptable."

"I'll start asking guys tomorrow for you," Jane said, sending me a wink and I just rolled my eyes at them, though my heart thumped quicker. They were such good friends. "Now, what will you be wearing?"

"I don't have any dresses," I said shrugging. I hadn't packed any because I didn't know we would be having dances. "And we aren't allowed in Town so, maybe I could just wear some pants-"

"Ohmigosh, don't ever say that again!" Celeste squeaked as she covered my mouth with her hand. "Don't ever-EVER- wear pants to a dance."

"I'll just have to make one for you," Jane said, "I have always been amazing making dresses. You are going to look so sexy girl."

"I say she wears red," Celeste said, her hand still covering my mouth.

"Ooh, I have the perfect shoes!" Claudine said and suddenly I was thrown into a girly world of dresses and makeup.

-Wednesday, September 23, 9:02 AM-

I went over to Edward, grinning broadly at his gorgeous self. He was only wearing a muscle shirt and basketball shorts, yet he looked amazing. 'Hottest. Mate. Ever.' I thought to myself and my wolf agreed.

"Hello, King," I told him, giving him a smiling and sat down next to him on our mat.

He gave me back small smile, "Hello, Miss Andrews," his voice purred huskily and it made me want to jump him right there. I shook my head of those nasty thoughts and scooted to sit right in front of him. "Today, we will be working with different partners-" I frowned at that "-to see how we will work with other people. I will be working with Grant Whittaker and you will be working with his partner, Amber Summers."

I stared at him in dumb confusion, I had to work with Amber? Did he want me to suffer?

Amber and Grant walked over and Edward and I stood up. I gave Grant a smile, which he returned, before I moved to a different mat with Amber. She huffed out angrily.

"I don't like this anymore than you," I told her, annoyed she was acting like that. She could at least act nice. Didn't have to be such a bitch.

"It's not that," she told me, an irritated tone in her voice, "it's him." Before I could ask who this 'him' was, we were interrupted by Xavier coming over.

"Hello, ladies, sorry for intruding, I just wanted to give this to Miami really quick," he said and gave me a smile and a letter before he went back to his partner.

I stared at it oddly and Amber started talking again. "I've already seen this, you say yes. Now hurry up so we can start training." She crossed her arms over chest and lifted one manicured hand to look at her nails.

I roll my eyes at her and open the letter.

'So, um, Jane and Celeste told me you didn't have a date this Friday. It just so happens I don't either. Would you do me the honor and go with me? I promise I'm not THAT bad a dancer. :)'

I laughed at the last part and looked over to Xavier, seeing him already looking at me. I nodded my head and waved the letter. He grinned back before turning to start training.

"Before the King blows up, you better look at him," Amber said, this time in a whisper.

I turned my head quickly to look at Edward, seeing his eyes dark, yet glowing in a deadly fire. His eyes were glaring down at the letter in my hands. I knew how possessive he got- and although it was hot when he got protective- I don't think it was quite time to tell people about our little secret.

I crumbled up the letter and went over to the trashcan to throw it away. I turned and smiled at him, which he didn't return, but his eyes lightened up a bit and he went back to training with Grant.

"Okay, done with boy drama, let's just train," Amber huffed and I turned to her and obliged.