Story part 2 - TeenWolf(2)

"The first video you're going to react to is some of the supernatural creatures in Beacon hills"

"What do you mean by supernatural creatures" coach questioned. "Just watch to find out"

It starts off with alpha opening with kali. "Thats kali she has a foot fetish" Peter turns to coach with a collective look on his face "she's dead"
.... everyone turned to Peter with shock on there face the people with no knowledge of the supernatural or not much prior not expecting him to say something like so calmly and the pack wishing her broke it too coach lightly."what?" Derek looked at Peter and said "why don't I explain things for now Peter but thanks". It shows Ennis,Deucalion and a massive beast on fire(I think that's Peter but I can't remember so I'm going to go with crazy Peter)
"What the hell is that?!" Coach shouts, Peter shrinks in his seat a bit, discussed by his crazy stage where he killed his niece and countless others not to mention turning Scott not his Finest moment
Derek POV:
I saw Peter sink in his chair but decided to leave him to his thoughts about his past so I could find the best way to Coach and the parent (even tho they did know about the supernatural they still don't know everything and knowing stiles he didn't tell his dad about everything so he wouldn't worry about his only child)
*after explaining*
The video starts again this time the title true alpha and Pictures of Scott.
This may seem ironic coming from me but I don't think Scott deserves to be an alpha, he doesn't fully understand the power nor the Responsibility of it. Hell stiles is a better alpha to the batas than Scott is he helps with there control and pack bonds also understanding werewolf customs like pack ranks and mates and everyday problems eg homework, pms, girl/boy problems. Stiles is amazing. And Scott takes advantage of that, I heard coach again so I interrupted "just watch the video and I'll explain at the end" he though about this and nodded settling back in his seat. I got rid of my thoughts is Scott and stiles decided to come back to that later...
3rd person POV:
It shows bata with Liam, Issac, Cora and Boyd then omega with Peter, the twins and younger Derek. Then kanima with Jackson next was banshee with Lydia and Darach with Jennifer.

Derek cringed at the sight of her. Remembering what had happened between the two of them.

Kitsune with Kira, werecoyote with Malia and corinee (I think her name is corinee tell me if I'm wrong), ONI, Nogitsune/Void stiles

Everyone who was there with void stiles flinched, Scott thought about the sword in his stomach and Allison, Noah and Melissa about about almost losing stiles and the station/hospital incidents , Chris thought about Allison and almost killing stiles(he sees stiles like a son) and Derek about everything that was forced Upon stiles before during and after the nogitsune. Theo was smirking and Liam was worried and confused about why stiles looked so sick like he Hadn't slept and why he looked like he was angry Liam turned to Derek who was closeted to him and said "why does Mo- I mean stiles look so sick and angry, he's almost never angry?" He finished hoping Derek wouldn't notice his slip up at almost calling stiles mom, Derek did notice but decided to leave it for now not wanting to embarrass the pup so he turned to Liam with a soft smile on his distraught face "nothing to worry about pup" Liam nodded but was still worried Especially when it's not a big Mummy like creature with sharp teeth with stiles (in this story liams parents are dead and he lives with his aunt who doesn't really care about him only that she knows he's alive so he sees stiles and Derek as his parents.)

Hellhound with parish, werejaguar with Kate

Derek full body shivered in disgust and self-loathing those who could smell the emotions on him turned to him with a pitiful stare.

Wendigo, the mute, berserkers, skinwalkers, dread doctors, chimeras with Theo, Hayden, Tracy, Josh and Corey (correct me if I got there names wrong) and the beast of Geuadan.

Video ends.

Derek takes coach and the other adults other than Peter to explain everything over to the other side of the room. Scott and the rest of the packs stare at Theo and he stares right back with a slight smile on his face. Scott brakes the tension first "your a chimera" he states with a face that almost looks like horror " Yes I am a chimera and it's about time someone other than stiles realised what I was honestly i was starting to think you would never get it" Theo says with a full on smirk now "wait that means that stiles was right about everything" Scott said the colour draining from his face. "Of course he was and he was right about more than one thing too and oh has it been fun watching as he begged you to believe him and then with the Donovan thing now that was just the icing on the cake." Theo exclaimed voice full of excitement. "What does he mean by the Donovan thing Scott?" The sheriff asked hearing the end of the conversation after talking to Derek "erm...well there was an incident with stiles and Donovan and..." Scott said worry clearly Sketched on his face "why don't I explain Scott Hmm? I am after all the only one who knows the full story" Theo said *after explain everything cause I'm lazy*

Liam POV:
I felt the colour drain from my face and it hit me. We didn't believe stiles. He warned us and begged us to believe him and Scott shot him down I told him he was overthinking it after we had stalked Theo and hadn't found anything and he was right all along.I saw Theo smirking and my anger built up so fast That the next thing I knew I was lunging for him claws out and eyes yellow. I felt arms wrap around my arms pulling me back from Theo. I saw red eyes and Scott's face I could hear him shouting at me and I couldn't take it anymore so I lunged for Scott instead I felt arms grab me gently but firmly around my waist and turned to see Derek holding me back and felt him stroking my hair trying to calm me down but I wasn't having it so I started screaming at Scott "HE TOLD US, HE TOLD YOU THAT THAT WASN'T THEO AND HE WASN'T TELLING THE TRUTH AND YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE HIM WE-we didn't believe him"
Derek POV:
I felt Liam start to shake but not from rage this time but sadness. I held him close and brought him over to my chair stroking his hair and whispering that it was alright to him. I got Peter to move the leaver on the side of the chair to pop out a leg rest but with the back still raised up. I lay us back with Liam half on me half off I was still Holding Liam as he cried into my chest.

"We're having a short brake there is food and drinks at the back"