Story Part 4 - Maze Runner (1)

"Guys?"
"Stiles"

Meanwhile In a different cinema room the characters from the maze runner(the alive ones) just appeared in a  Circular room filled with bed chairs  after being blinded by a blue light that  had appeared out of nowhere. 'where the fuck am I!' Minho shouted into the room, he saw  the other Gladers and walked over to them, keeping his emotions in check as to not worry the other Gladers. "Minho where are we?" Asked Brenda "I'm not to sure" he replied.
"Hello"
"who are you!?" Gally shouted
"I am no one incredibly important but do not worry you are just here to react to Thomas"
"What about greenie?" Gally asked
"His past, his future everything I show you"
"Now sit and watch"
Once everyone sat down

 "Hello"  "who are you!?" Gally shouted"I am no one incredibly important but do not worry you are just here to react to Thomas""What about greenie?" Gally asked "His past, his future everything I show you""Now sit and watch"Once everyone sat down

Only the alive(highlighted) character are here right now.

"Let's play the first video now"

-It starts with Newt leaning against the car saying 'we started this together, may as well end it that way too.'

Minho looks up sad at the screen 'I miss you newt, we miss you'

-shows Thomas nodding, looking into the maze

-Minho saying 'you don't get it we are already dead'

'what did you mean? Brenda asks Minho went to answer however Gally beat him to it 'the night after Greenie first got to the maze the walls were closing but Minho and Alby weren't back but then we saw Minho carrying ably and trying to run towards us we knew he wouldn't make it back and then Thomas decided to run into the maze while the doors were almost closed to help.'

-Thomas looking around maze

-Brenda standing on cracked glass

-Thomas and the guards fighting

-Teresa grabbing something sharp, Gally grabs her hand and says 'Nice try'

-Newts dead and Thomas crying

Tears quickly come to the eyes of the survivors at the reminded that one of there own, one of there friends is dead and the pain his death brought with him.

-Thomas wrapping bedding round door handle 'its WICKED' shows Newt and Minho's face 'its still WICKED, its always been WICKED'

they flinch at the name wicked even though they were dead. Minho remembering how he was taken by them and when he attacked Teresa even though his hands were cuffed and how they had killed one of his best friend and broken the other.

-Minho uncovers Miniature maze

'thats cool! how long did it take to build?' Brenda asks 'three years our runners worked on that' frypan said proudly.

-Thomas staring at Teresa

"That's a little creepy not going to lie" said frypan "yeah" Gally  agreed

-'no there's no escaping from this place' Gally crying and holding up a gun 'I belong to the maze, we all do'

"Gally I've never seen you cry before" Brenda says shocked "shut up" Gally retaliates

-Harriet cocking a gun at someone

-Brenda looking at the 'SWAT' (I don't know how to describe them sorry) team

-Thomas running from griver

-Thomas and Minho running

-Guns being cocked (is that what that called because I'm not to sure?)

-Thomas running from Ben

-Thomas sticking his middle finger up at Janson, Janson saying 'you little shit'

-Thomas sticking his middle finger up at Janson from the water

"Why are you guys in water?" Asked Brenda "because they were idiots and jumped out of a 20 story window down into a pool" Gally replies "YOU WHAT" Frypan shouts, Minho sinks in his seat afraid of Frypan when he is angry "it was the only way out of there we were corned into a small room with like 15 guys with big guns chasing us that window was the only way out"

-'you ever get the feeling the whole world is against you'

'all the time'' they all say at the same time.

-Thomas, Minho and Newt jumping from window, Gally saying 'you guys are nuts'

-Thomas running into the maze as walls are closing, Newt saying 'from that moment you ran into the maze i knew i would follow you anywhere, and i have'

-Newt and Thomas fighting

-fighting in the maze, Gally shouting 'hey!' and pushing Thomas, Thomas running and falling

'always fighting' Minho and Frypan thought fondly where as Gally grinned like an Idiot.

-'Not bad for a greenie huh' Gally and Thomas fighting

-newt saying 'oh shit', lots of running

-'FIRE' buildings blowing up

-Gally says 'supposed to take down Wicked not the whole damn city'

-chuck says 'girls are awesome', 'throw one more of those things and ill...ow'

-fighting and running, 'drop it', Minho screaming 'traitor' and him attacking Teresa 'we trusted you'

''looking a bit  psycho there Minho'' Brenda jokes.

-bunch of stuff happens, Teresa falling into fire and broken building Thomas shouts 'NO'

-Jason and Thomas fighting, someone being kicked in a chair

-more running, machine guns going off, 'your not going to shoot her' Thomas pointing a gun at Teresa

-Gally and Minho talking, Minho throwing a spear through Gally's chest 'yup, everyone makes mistakes'

''Idiots'' Brenda and Frypan say as Minho and Gally laugh at the memory.

-newt points a gun at his head, Thomas walking in the dark light flicks on and newt is standing there 'where do you think your going' Thomas sighs 'Newt' 'don't be a twat about it, I'm already here'

everyone laughed at Newts and Thomas.

-Minho and Thomas hugging, Thomas carving a name into the stone, Gally carving bens name into the stone

-The End

by the end of the video everyone was in tears, no one stopped to wipe them away no longer embarrassed about anything with each other after being through so much, no one stopped when Minho left understanding the emotions of the lost of his best friend and the disappearance of the other. 

*hey guys sorry for the long wait its the Prelims time of year so I'm focusing on that mainly especially as I'm failing Maths once the prelims are over ill focus more on this till my Exams in May/April time*