Story part 3 - TeenWolf(3)

hey guys i hope you enjoy this chapter. and if you have a video recommendation for them to react to please comment the link and ill try fit it in somewhere if it works with the AU.

Derek POV:
I woke up Liam half way through our brake to get some food and to rehydrate after crying so much there was pizzas and curly fries and cheese burgers as well as some tortilla chips with salsa I grabbed a burger and fries, two bags of chips and salsa and a pizza as-well as two bottles of water and two cokes and made my way back to Liam to settle down and eat.

~timeskip brought to you by stiles jeep~

"Everyone sit back down it's time to watch stiles now"

Once everyone sat down.

Malia – 'what's wrong with you? You smell terrible.'

Stiles – 'yeah, it's called anxiety, should be a familiar scent for you seeing as it's a constant state for me.'

*Changes to stiles & Scott in the jeep*

Stiles – 'its anxiety'

Scott – 'what is?'

Stiles – 'the chemo signals... Oh I'm well aware of how you all monitor my emotional state. Yeah'

*Jeep doesn't start and stiles grunts in frustration and slams his fist against the steering wheel. *

* Locker room with stiles, Theo and Scott*

Theo – 'right here'

Stiles – 'not this time alright I'm right there is something off about him this time I can feel it.'

*Stiles, Liam and Scott trying to fix the jeep in the middle of the road*

Scott – 'now are you going to give him at least the benefit of the doubt'

Stiles – 'I give people the benefit of the doubt, I've given a lot of people a lot benefit'

*Changes again*

Stiles – 'what if Scott is my best friend now you know but Hes not my best friend for life?'

*Scott healing stiles hand*

Scott raises his eyebrows 

Scott's POV

'Why did you raise your eyebrows like that?' asked Malia 'I was surprised at the amount of pain stiles was in' I answered, the sheriff turned to Scott 'how much pain was he in?' 'He was in a lot of it, when I took it for his hand It was like I had walked into a blinding wall of pain' I answered solemnly.

'Was it just physical or emotional' I heard Derek say 'what do you mean?' Derek looks at me with a look of utter shock and rage and I would be scared if it wasn't for the fact that I'm a true alpha and I know he can't defeat me.

Derek POV

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Did Scott really not know what I mean Hes supposed to be a true alpha for god's sake and he doesn't even know the difference between feeling physical pain and feeling emotional pain it is a wonder He's still alive never mind having a pack. I go to tell Scott what I mean but someone beat me to it.