How lucky is too lucky? (2)

Heyylo! How is your day? I just wanna inform you guys that I sorta suffered a " Writer's Block" upon writing this chapter. I still managed to get through it somehow but I apologize if you guys found some parts that lacks substance and poor English Vocabulary. Thank you!

Enjoy!

_________________________________________

Y/N POV

???: " W-Why is this-- Wh-Wha-- H-Huh...?"

The girl infront of me is who's wearing nothing but a towel to cover her body is uncontrollably trembling in fear. Her legs are bent down a little while vibrating uncontrollably. It just shows how humiliating and uncomfortable this situation is to her.

" A-Ah... U-Uhh P-Please don't be scared! L-Look! I'm not looking at you!" I say in panic as I immediately looked away at the opposite direction.

' You fucking idiottt! What kind of sane human being would just laugh after seeing a woman half naked! That was a next level idiocy!'

Inner me: ' For real though. She really got scared when she suddenly saw an idiot laughing while acting like nothing happened.'

' I just got used to seeing Matsuri naked too much that I wasn't bothered when she suddenly came out of the toilet half naked.'

???: " D-Did Y/N-kun touch my clothing?" Her voice is very shakey.

" A-Ah No! I was just curious why the bed was very messy so I removed the blanket to investigate!" I say in a very defensive manner.

???: " S-So you didn't try to touch or sniff my underwear...?"

" Definitely not!" I immediately replied.

Inner me: ' Of course he didn't. He's loyal to his Holy Relic that was given to him by someone else.'

???: " Okay... I trust you..."

' I didn't expect her to actually believe what I said. Now I'm even more glad that this person is my roommate for 2 days.'

???: " I really need to get dressed now..."

" Ah of course! I'll go outside and wait for you to finish chang--"

???: " No... You don't have to..." She cuts me off.

My body stiffened and my heart spiked. I was about to walk out of the room so I can give her privacy but the fact that she stopped me from doing so was something I really didn't expect she'd do.

" B-But you can't get dressed as long as I'm here..." I say while completely standing still, making sure to not move a muscle.

???: " I-I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable, Y/N-kun. You don't have to worry about me now... I can get dressed with you in the room."

Inner me: ' Woah... Seriously?'

" I don't think that's a good idea..." I awkwardly say.

???: " I trust you wouldn't look at me changing my clothes. You can just wait here until I'm finished."

The girl began to start walking towards the bed, her footstep stopped when she finally got to the side of the bed where her clothes are located. Since I'm facing at the opposite direction away from her, it is impossible for me to see her current expression or actions.

???: " I'll start dressing up now... I'll tell you to turn around once I'm finished..."

" Okay..."

Inner me: ' You think you can take a peek without her noticing?'

' She gave all her trust in me so there's no way in hell I'm gonna betray that trust. I'm not gonna move a single muscle no matter what.'