Chapter 3 ♡

Sunoo POV

I woke up as usual. "Good morning my Sunshine. It's time to rise and shine" My mom greet me with a huge smile on her face. She always make my day ^^ "Morning mom" I said back as I was still sleepy. "What time is it Mom?" I asked.
"It's 7.00 am " She said.

"WHAT IT'S 7.00AM AND I'M STILL NOT GETTING READY FOR MY SCHOOL! I'm sure I'm gonna be late today. Why didn't you woke me up?" I asked from my mom. I was kind a worried too because I don't wanna get late on my second day of school.

"I came to wake you up but I saw how you were sleeping like an Angel so I just let you sleep untill you get up on your own"

Ah mom you're the most precious person I ever met in my life. I'm so lucky to have a family like this.I love you mom" I said while I hugging my mom.

We all love you too my Sunshine. Ok now you better get ready to go to school or you'll be late" She said.

I immediately finished my morning routine and wore my uniform. I looked at my mirror. I look cool. I had breakfast and went outside of the house. My sister went early to school on her own because I was late. I like to walk to school but since I was late I call my my driver and went with him from my car. Yeah I have a car but I don't drive by my own. I can drive butI don't have any drivers licences so I have a driver. My dad present it for my last year Birthday.

The driver drove the car and I was just sitting on the behind seat while listening to some music.

Jungwon POV

Oh I'm gonna be late. I locked my house door and went out hurriedly. I ran to school. After a little bit I felt tired and walked slowly even though I know I would get in trouble after being late to school. I was tired from running. I saw a black colour car stopped right in front of me. Wow t looks so expensive I thought. I didn't care who was in side of it and just walked straight on the side where I was going.

"Hey wait get in. Let's go" Someone opened the window and said. I looked back and saw It was that boy who wanted be friends Sunoo. "Me??" I asked confused.

"Yeah, who else?" He let out a soft laugh. "Don't think just get in" he said and opened the door for me.
I had no other choice so I accept it and got inside.

While we're inside It was so silent. " So you still haven't told me your name. Can you please at least tell me it now" He asked.

I thought for a while. Since he gave me a ride and even I felt he's kind and soft. I thought to tell him my name. "I'm Jungwon. Yang Jungwon" I said shyly.

Wow, what a cute name" He said. I heard him giggle too. It was cute. Don't know why but I actually fell happy whenever I see him.

(Time pass. Now they are at school )

"Thank you" I said and got off from the car.

"No Thank you or Sorry between friends ^^ He said and went to classroom.
How can someone be sweet that much?

S

unoo POV

"Ok class we'll be doing a group project so I need you to paired up with someone. No need to worry I already made a list" Mr.Yeonjun announced.

........................
Sangwon & Leo
Winter & Yeonah
And lastly Sunoo & Jungwon

As our teacher said I got paired up with Jungwon I got so exited. I didn't see a happy face on Jungwon. He's just usually always have a sad face.

( Schoolis almos)
After sch ended I asked to come over to my house afterward from Jungwon. He agreed.

"Hey Yeonah. Aren't you comming?" I asked from my sister.

"No, Sunoo you'll go. I'm gonna have a sleep over at Winter's house today" she said and bid both of us good bye.

Jungwon POV

As I get out from the car when the car stopped in front his house I saw how big it was. It was more like a mansion. I think he's so rich I thought. I was admiring the place suddenly got snapped out by Sunoo's voice.

"Hey are you comming" He asked and I only nodded. Then he lead me to his room. "Wait here, I'll be back quickly" He said and went to have a shower.

I started looking around his room. It was so colourful. Pretty like him. While watching around my eyes caught on a pic that was on his studying table. It was a pic of him, his sister, dad and mother. They look so happy. I wish I had a family like this too. I thought.

"Oh his this is Jungwon right?" A woman asked from me I realised its Sunoo's mom.

"Hi, Auntie yeah I'm Jungwon. How do you know me?" I said and bowed at her.

"Sunoo always talking about you.You're really cute Jungwon" She said and walked towards me. She removed the beanie I was wearing and ruffled my hair. "Now you look even more cuter she said. I felt my mom was standing in front me in that moment.

To be continued.....

This was kind a boring I think. This chapter is kind a long than other too. Sorry fir mistakes.
Don't forget to vote ♡
Thanks for your support ♡