Chapter 6 ♡

Jungwon POV

After we came near our house I got off from his car. I thanked him for giving me a ride. I bid good bye to him and head back to my house. I thought to get some rest because I still have a headache. Good thing Dad isn't in house because he's going for work. Unfortunately the luck wasn't on my side and unexpectedly when I was about to open the door my dad opened it.

"What the fu*ck. Why are you here? Don't you remember I told you that I don't wanna see you again" He yelled at me and about to slap me again I close my eyes with fear but someone hold his hand hard. It was Sunoo.

"Ya! Who are you to hit him like that? You're not even a person who worth to call as a father" Sunoo yelled at him.

He gave Sunoo a devil look.
"Oh... Did you bring a bodyguard with you? Huh. Here take these and never ever comeback you little shit" Then he threw a bag full of my clothes and other stuffs and locked the door.

I How can someone do like this to his own child? Is he even a human? I started to cry. He hugged me.

"Hey don't cry. I'm always with you. Let's go to my house. You can live there with me and my family. They would love to hear that you'll be staying in there. Now stop crying okay?" Then he wiped my tears from his soft hand. I feel safe, secured and happy whenever he's with me. I nodded and stop crying.

Then we both came back to his house. Still his parents weren't there.I guess they are kind a busy. We both didn't went to school on that day but his sister was at school.

"So do you like to have your own room or you can stay with me too. Which one you gonna choose?" He asked.

I'm okay with both. I said. "Ok then you can stay with me" he said.
Even though this big Mansion have a lots of rooms I thought it would be great to stay with him so I won't feel alone. I'm happy.

As I was still kind a sick I took a rested for a while. We both enjoyed that day. He even cooked for me. He's good at everything.

_______________________________________________________

Days passed away we both got more and more comfortable with each other. His mom and dad were happy to know that I will be staying here. They all treat me as their own son. I'm so happy with them. His sister was happy too. I like her so much. She's like a elder sister I never had.

We both were staying in the same room. Now we sleep together, go to school together. It's fun being with him. Some students who usually hate me are getting friendly with me now but some are getting jealous about because I am always with Sunoo. There are some students who even asked Sunoo to be their Boyfriend. Are they crazy or what? Sunoo didn't even care about anyone of them.

Today is Saturday so it's a free day without any works. We gonna watch a movie tonight

To be continued......

This was a very short Chapter. I'm thinking about ending this soon in few chapters. They might be short too.

Don't forget to vote ♡ Thanks for reading ♡