Chapter 4 ♡

??? Pov

"OMG did I just saw Jungwon smiling?" Sunoo almost yelled loudly while commig out from the bathroom after getting a shower. Wow he's so cute this is the first time I'm seeing him smiling like this. I even thought does he even know how to smile. Sunoo said.

He's always cute. You have find a great friend my Sunshine. Nice to meet you Wonie. We'll talk more in another time okay? I have to go out for some work now so bye. Sunoo's mom said.

"Ok Auntie. It's nice to meet you too" Jungwon said.

"No need to call me Auntie. You can call me Eomma or Mom sweetheart" Sunoo's mom said.

Jungwon felt so Happy. "Yeah ok Mom" Jungwon called her with a bright smile.

After Sunoo's mom went they both started doing their project.

( Time skips )

Jungwon POV

"Omg it's almost 8.30pm. You gonna be late. We'll stop now and let's finish this another day" Sunoo said.

I was having a great time with Sunoo and I forgot about the time. "Yeah so I'm gonna go now. See you later Sunoo." I said and packed my things to go back to my house.

"Wait it's late so I'll tell my driver to give you a ride" Sunoo said.
I was late so I didn't deny that and I agreed.

"Remember to give me call after you get home" Sunoo said and we exchanged our phone numbers. He wawed at me untill the car dissappear from his sight. He asked me to give him call. I'm kind a happy because someone is now actually caring about me. Hope he'll always be like this to me.

After I got out from the car I hurriedly went to open the door. I was kind a tired so I thought to sleep ASAP. Unfortunately the door was unlocked. Suddenly I got Remember my father. He's already in the house for sure. I was getting shivers. I slowly opened the door and went inside.He caught me and turn to my side with a poker face. He was so mad for sure.

"Where the fuck you have been?" Mr.Yang shouted at Jungwon. "Do you know what time it is?"

"I- I-...." I was so afraid eand I couldn't even talk probably. I couldn't even finish what I was gonna say to him I felt a hard slap on my face and I fell on the ground.

"Comming to home late, not getting good grades in school. Oh and I found out that you are gay too right? How can I even say this useless child is my son!!" He caught me from my collar and hit me in the wall. He slapped me again. I was so weak and he's so strong what can I do. This is actually a normal thing to me after my mom died he always get drunk and comming to home just to hit/beat me. The bruise mark that I had to cover was also a result of getting beaten by him.

"You know what I don't even wanna see you now. Now get out from my sight!" He said and dragged my out from the home and shut the door. I don't know what to do now. How can someone do this to his own child.

I don't even tried to talk to him or beg for him to let me in to the house again because I know he won't. He's a heartless man. I slowly walked to the small bus stop near the house and sat on the bench. Tears started scroll through my eyes suddenly because how I remembered the days I was happy with my mom & dad but now I'm just getting beating. I'm alone in this world. No one even care about me.

I got a call it was from Sunoo. Even though I thought to decline it I ended up answering it.

Sunshine Sunoo :)
Answer | Decline
_________              

"Hello Jungwon, did you get home safely?" Sunoo asked.

"I- I- I- Sunoo......... " I can't talk with him properly. I'm was a crying mess.

"Jungwon, are you crying? WHAT HAPPENED? Please tell me" Sunoo panicked because of Jungwon's crying
"Wait there. I'm comming ASAP. Tell me where you're right now." He asked in a worried voice.

I told him my address while holding my tears.

Sunoo POV

I quickly grabbed my car keys and left from home. My diver was not in home because both my parents went for a business work outside. Well I can drive by my own. I'm afraid that something has got in to Jungwon. I hurriedly drove to the location where Jungwon told me. I saw a boy sitting on a bench. I got out from my car and saw that was Jungwon. I went there and hugged him. His cheeks were wet from tears and his face was red.

"What happened" I asked from him but he didn't get a chance to say anything he went unconscious. I tried to wake him up but he didn't wake up. I checked his temperature. His head was so hot. I think he's having a fever.

To be continued.....

Sorry for slow updates. I know it's kind a boring right?

Anyway thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote too ♡
Thanks for your support ♡