Chapter 1 - Trust Deb..?

It was a normal day at Hi5 Studios. Videos and content were being made and more serums were found but they didn't manage to find the antidote, blue serum, for Matt. Days went passed and still no luck. They started to get mad and annoyed at Deb for not helping them by just telling them where the antidote was. They went into Mega Desk Office and started the stream so they can talk with Deb. Long story short, Matt got very angry at Deb because he thought that she was lying to them and said without thinking, ''It's over Deb.. Project: 863 is DEAD!''

He was about to close the stream when Deb said something that made Matt stop with what he was doing and made him listen. She said, ''I'm not lying! I can't tell you the reason for this whole project because it will endanger it... but all I can say is that there is someone that needs your help more than you could ever imagine... and.. if you stop collecting the serums then the Phantoms will-'' Matt looked at Woods and Sam confused and typed something to Deb, ''Will what?'' Deb sighed and said back, ''That's.. that's all I can say''  A lot of things are going through Matt's head like 'who is this someone?' and 'Is Deb even telling the truth right now, or is she spinning another story again?'

Matt looked back at Sam and Woods and asked them what he should say back. They both shrugged and then Sam said, ''Maybe just.. I don't know umm... Let's just keep on looking for the serum for the time being and then maybe we can figure something out or just figure out what Deb meant by all this, right?'' Sam turned to Woods and he said, ''Yea cause maybe she is telling the truth and she needs our help or maybe she could just be lying like you said, Matt. I say we trust her, right?'' Sam turns back to Matt, ''Yea I also think that we should trust her cause she's been helping us through this entire thing this whole time.''

Matt sighs and types in the computer, ''Okay, we're trusting you on this one'' Deb answered, ''Move as fast as you can to get the serums before the Phantoms get their hands on it.'' Matt gave a quick, small laugh and said, ''Okay. Goodbye for now Deb.'' and turns the stream off. He turns to Sam and Woods and says, ''Go home, get some rest and come in early so we can start looking for those serums. See you guys tomorrow.''