Chapter 4 - Going back down

They come in at the same time as yesterday and Sam Matt and Woods go to the warehouse. Matt asks, "Okay guys what do we need for today?" Woods walks in with a big backpack and says, "I'm gonna bring this cause we need something to put the stuff that we will find in. Hopefully, it's big enough." Sam said, ''Yea, it'll probably be big enough. Okay, so what do we need next?'' Matt was getting something and said, ''Gloves! Big gloves please.'' and laughs a bit. He walks back in with bats and says, ''Oh umm one of them is sticky cause I let Luna play with it the other day.'' They grab a few more stuff and they head to Matt's car.

They put the stuff in the back and got in the car to go to the previous location. They arrived there after about 45 minutes. They got out, got the stuff from the back and went back to the trapdoor. Woods went down first so he could get the stuff down. They got down and started walking down the hallway. They find a light switch and Sam turns it on and the hallway's lights start going on one by one until it reaches the end of the hallway. They walk past the room they were in yesterday. Each of them goes to a door and tries opening it but the doors won't open. Woods tries another door and feels it moving when he tries opening it. He said to them that it feels like something is blocking the way so he can't open the door.

They keep on walking down the hallway and they come across a door that was left slightly open. Matt opens the door and they walk inside. They enter a room that has broken glass on the floor, empty serum vials on a table and a chair that looks old and torn up. Woods puts his backpack down and walks to the table with empty serums vials. Matt, Sam and Woods look around the room. They heard a loud noise and they laugh nervously. Matt says, ''Okay, I'm leaving!'' and laughs nervously again. Sam says, ''Yea, I'm coming with you.'' Matt, Sam, and Woods run out of the room but Woods remembers that his backpack is still there so he runs back quickly and grabs it. He realizes that it got heavier but he didn't question it too much.

They run back to the ladder, climb up as fast as they could and ran to Matt's car. Woods puts his backpack in the back, gets in and they started going back to Blue Base.