Chapter 3: A gang and cotton candy twins

Y/n P.o.v ( 3:50 pm)

It was time for Baji to head out he ended up finding some clothes for me to wear it was just a pair of shorts that stopped at my knees and a top with short sleeves. The top was a light blue and the shorts were a brownish pink colour of sorts it was hard to explain. "Alright you ready we'll have to get going now" Baji knocked on the door and I was quick to open it and meet his gaze. He was wearing a uniform presumably the one for his gang I noticed it said first division captain on it he must be pretty high up by the sound of it. Soon enough the door bell rang ah the hell was that noise? I thought as I followed behind Baji and he went and opened the door and there stood a boy with blonde hair and teal eyes in the same uniform as Baji. "huh who's that a girlfriend?" The boy asked curiously as he pointed at me. "no it's a long story I'll tell you later let's just go alright" Baji sighed as he joined the boy outside and started walking down stairs I was quick to follow them.  "hmm is she really coming with us?" the boy asked as he looked back at me as I caught up to them. "yeah my mum insisted on it" Baji sighed out as we reached the bottom of the stairs. "ah I see well we should really hurry otherwise we'll be late" The boy said as he hopped onto some weird machine. "umm what is that thing?" I pointed at it I had no clue what some things here are just where was I. "huh you've never seen a motorbike before or do you just not remember?" Baji looked back at me shocked. "oh maybe because I don't recall ever seeing one or knowing what it is?" I tried to play it off cool I really got to be careful in case and I would hate for my occupation to be found out the demon Slayer corps are ment to be a secret organisation after all. "here hop on" Baji jumped onto the bike and patted behind him for me to do the same. "uh yeah sure of course..." was this thing even safe surely not. "make sure to hold on will ya I can't have you falling off" he said seriously as he started it. damm this thing scares me more than a demon and for what I silently cried as we were soon to start moving. We were going so fast like damm I felt like I was gonna die not fun. "so like we almost there or what?" I asked but it was hard to hear from the winds pressure. "it's just up ahead" He was quick to answer me as we finally came to a stop. I was quick to jump off I felt like I'd vomit why could this thing go faster than a train it wasn't right. "damm really can't handle it must have bad motion sickness than" Baji sighed. After  I followed him and the other boy up the stairs and there were a lot of people there, Baji motioned me to go sand over near a try on the side of them so I'd be out of the way. I definitely knew a lot of them were looking or snuck a glance at me but I wasn't ment to be here so it was understandable. I walked over to the tree and sat down leaning against it as I started scanning the people most of them blended into each other nothing that caught my eye. Soon enough my eyes landed on two people in particular as soon as I saw them I knew they had to be twins one had bright peach coloured hair the other a sky blue hair. They had identical hair styles both really fluffy it reminded me of clouds it was cute. Their facial expressions really caught my attention though, the one with peach hair had a wide closed eye smile and the blue looked as if he were mad like a pissed off expression. huh identical twins but yet by the look of it they are so different how strange I thought as I remembered something about my own younger twin brother. My little brother was way too nice and would let the other kids in the village bully him and he'd always end up saying it was fine man he really was a baby. I snapped back from reminiscing on my past as I heard a voice call to me. "hey you so you Baji's girlfriend or something?" A boy walked over to me he had shoulder length blonde hair and even though he was smiling there was no light behind those black eyes of his. "uh no just a friend" I smiled back as I was trying to be polite I wouldn't want to offend his other friends he'd probably kick me out and the bed is way better than a tree. "oh damm unlucky for him than" the guy laughed as he stopped when he was standing right Infront of me. "hey so just who is she than Baji?" The boy from earlier asked. "uhh it's a long story but basically she's ummm she's lost and didn't have a place to stay so until she finds out or remembers where she lives she is staying at mine" He explained the situation hey wait a minute how long was I spacing out for everyone is basically gone expect the important looking people. I thought as I noticed only a few people were left here. "oh that's something now isn't it by the way what happened to her arm" Another boy asked he had light lavender hair that was very short stopping right at the top of his ears. "oh you that yeah she doesn't know but it's broken alright" Baji answered the guys question and what was he talking about of course I know I literally told him. I decided to ignore that though and just stay quiet, "anyway what's you're name miss?" the boy that was standing Infront of me asked as he held his hand out to me. I took his hand as he help me stand up "oh it's l/n f/n nice to meet you" I said as I glanced back over at the twins who were one of the seven people still here. "ah nice name it's not often you hear someone with an old school name like that, nice to meet you I'm mikey" He introduced himself with a smile. "oh that's a unique name" I said as I wasn't familiar with the name at all. "mhm that's because it's a foreign name" he laughed as he pat me on the shoulder. "oh that makes sense than" I nodded as I looked over at the tall guy behind him. the guy also had blonde hair and a tattoo on his head it looked to be a dragon. "hey I think I'd be rude if you guys didn't introduce yourselves so why not go ahead and do so" Mikey told the others as he walked over to the taller boy. "well lets start this here Ken-chin" Mikey pointed to the guy and immediately the guy was already pissed off his expression chanced real quick. "no it's Draken don't you even think of calling me that alright" He looked over at me than at mikey with the very clear anger evident on his face. "alright got it" I nodded as I looked over at the other blonde boy that was standing next to Baji. "oh me umm hi I'm Chifuyu nice to meet you" he half smiled. Next it was the lavender haired boy who introduced himself " I'm Mitsuya hi" He gave a small wave and finally the twins. The one with the smile was quick to walk up to me and place his arm around my shoulder. "yo Names Nahoya but people call me Smiley for well obvious reasons" He laughed as his smile got even bigger. "and over there is my younger Twin brother Angry or his name is Souya" Nahoya did his brother's introduction as well, Souya was quick to walk over his expression was that of a pissed off look since I got here yes but somehow he seemed more pissed than just a minute ago. "oi I was gonna introduce myself" he eyed his brother down the tone in his voice was laced with annoyance. "oh sorry about that it just came out but does it really matter" Smiley laughed once again. "well no I guess not" Angry sighed as he seemed to calm a little bit. wow just what is gonna happen over the next few days or however long I'm here for things might actually be fun but I do really want to get back so let's hope it doesn't last too long. I thought as I looked over at Souya and he actually reminded me of Genya a bit like not much but just a little bit but also very different I think we would get along and also I think I'd get along with Nahoya pretty well too welp only time will tell I guess.

wow chapter 3 done I'm really doing this quickly the people waiting for me to update my other books I'm sorry but this is more important rn ( ꈍᴗꈍ) anyway hope you are enjoying this book.

word count: 1600