Chapter 4: Shopping time

Y/n p.o.v

The meeting had ended and you had joined Baji in a quick shopping trip to find yourself some new clothes, you didn't have money so you wondered how he was gonna pay for them. "so I understand Chifuyu but the hell are you tagging along?" Baji hissed as he looked at the twins who were quickly following behind us. "hmm why not you gotta problem wanna fight or something?" Nahoya cracked his knuckles his smile widening. Baji ignored his proposal as he continued to walk. "so Baji just where are you getting this money from" Chifuyu asked. "hmm let's see, that guy right there he looks like he's got some money" Baji pointed to a middle aged man who was by the look of it coming onto another girl who seemed to be much younger how disgusting what a asshole I thought as I scowled at him. "huh you're right" Chifuyu nodded and Baji was quickly walking over to the man he instantly punched him straight in the face knocking him to the ground. "hey dickhead leave her alone she doesn't want your tiny dick alright!" Baji grabbed the man pulling him up by the collar as he spat on his face. damm no shame I mean the guy deserved it but everyone is starring. "now I won't beat the shit out of you if you pay up and leave the girl be" The girl gave a small thank you and was quick to walk away. "a-alright here take it ok" The guy grabbed out all the money from his wallet and handed it to Baji who was quick to snatch it up not without kicking the guy in the face to finish up surely breaking the guys nose. "and that's how I'm paying for it" Baji walked back over to us proudly holding the cash in hand by now everyone who was starring lost interest and moved on and so did we. "I've got a good amount here go ahead and get what you need alright" Baji sat down on a chair inside the shop as Chifuyu also joined him sitting next to him. The twins on the other hand mainly Nahoya were already looking around, "oi you two fluff balls why the hell are you looking at female clothes" Baji hissed at them looking over at the two of them, Nahoya had already pulled out some dumb looking shirt with some princess design on it. "what don't you think Angry would look good in this huh?" He laughed as his brother was quick to hit him over the head spitting hate comments at him. I decided to ignore it and look around for something to get I noticed some Black pants that were similar to my demon slayer uniform pants and I instantly grabbed them. The next thing that caught my eye for my first outfit choice was a white jacket type thing the sleeves stopping at the elbows. I also found a normal no sleeved black top and a long pair of fingerless gloves, finally I had one outfit decided the rest of the clothes I picked out there wasn't many but they were just some basic tops and pants. I went and payed for them and finally came back and arrived to a interesting sight. Souya was wearing a fluffy blue skirt and some bright pink top with a crown on it. Nahoya and Baji were laughing their asses off where Chifuyu tried to hold in his but the small giggles kept escaping his lips. "Guy's stop it's not funny! oi Smiley are you taking pictures delete that right now" He yelled at his brother tring to steal, .... the the hell is that thing man I'm so confused the weird object Nahoya was holding was so strange looking. "no way this is gold I'm sending this to the others" Nahoya dodged all his brothers attempts to steal the phone and sent the picture to the others. "hmm what's happening here, that's an interesting outfit Souya" I found the outfit quite intriguing. "ah I swear I didn't choose this" The blue haired boy was quick to wave his hands Infront of him as his face flushed slightly. "that's it I'm getting out of this  monstrosity" Souya ran into the changing room as fast as he could. I walked over to where Nahoya must of got the clothes from and grabbed the same outfit but the skirt was pink not blue and the top was blue not pink. "hey Nahoya how about you give this a try seeing as Souya did?" I walked over to him handing him the clothes, his smile was quick to disappear and Baji started laughing even harder "yeah Smiley go on give it a try" Baji was clutching his stomach as he couldn't stop laughing. "Uh I'm not sure that wo-" Nahoya tried to wessel his way out of this but was quickly interrupted. "no bro you have to I did it so now you" Souya held open the changing room door open for his brother he had a small smirk on his face still looked pissed though. "uh ok fine I'll do it but if anyone of you dare take a picture I'll kill you ya here" He yelled as he walked into the changing room. Souya went over to the clothes shelves and put the skirt and top back. It didn't even take a minute before Nahoya stepped out of the changing room holding down the skirt as I had probably handed him a size too small. "there happy now can I just take it off" his normal smile was nowhere to be found he was far from happy right now he was totally embarrassed if it were just the guys he wouldn't really care but with you here he just didn't want to be seen in something like this. "alright yeah that's good enough" Souya said to his brother signalling that he can change. "ah finally" Nahoya went to go and change and just in that moment Souya snapped a pick of his brother secretly without him knowing he knew this would come in handy in the future when needed. Nahoya got out of there so fast now also back in his uniform like his younger brother. "anyway I'll meet you guys outside I've got something to get" Souya said as he went to walk off further into the shop "yeah me too we'll meet you outside in a minute" Nahoya joined his brother as they both walked off somewhere. "wonder what the hell are they doing eh whatever you two wanna go get icecream there's one just across from here" Baji suggested. "oh sure why not sounds good" Chifuyu agreed as he sat up. "yeah sure why not" I nodded as we all walked out of the shop.

Twins p.o.v

"hey what do you think about this" Souya picked out a dark blue dress that stopped around the knees. "huh do they have it in pink or red?" Nahoya asked as he flicked through some clothes. "no just blue and green" he shook his head, "than no way ah!, now how about this one I think it's perfect" Nahoya grabbed out a tighter red dress that stopped at the ankles and had slits up the sides and was long sleeved unlike his brothers flowy shorter sleeved blue pick. "huh no way she'll wear something like that" Souya was annoyed by his brothers choice he much preferred the blue dress than that red one. "huh and how would you know that we just met her today" Nahoya was almost ready to start a fight with his brother. "same goes for you we both just met her" Souya was becoming angrier by the second he was annoyed that his brother just had to go and have an instant crush on you the same as he did and for some odd reason they both instantly fell for you when they layed eyes on you but to be honest on who noticed you first it was definitely Souya. "Alright fine than we'll buy both of them and give her both and invite her out and see what one she wears than whoever's dress she choses is who gets to try with her first and if it works out it works out" Nahoya declared and Souya agreed with his brother as they went and bought the dresses, obviously they weren't planning on asking you out anytime soon nor were they gonna give you these dresses that'd look absolutely ridiculous to do so this quickly even they knew their crush already was stupidly fast. Just what were they gonna do about this situation and would even one of them get to be with her or would she reject both of them.

😳wow both twins smitten so easily but anyway that's the forth chapter done, writing the twins fighting over y/n will be fun to write for but at the end of it will they really need to fight over y/n🤔

word count : 1516