Confessions

Hehehe mwhahaha!! I decided to make this a little reader x jean just cause I'm evil :) andddd I have writers block so hey lets thro in a little drama xD lllllets GO!

You reached your hand out to pick up a stack of documents, jean's hand overlapping yours. "Oh, sorry!" He said sheepishly scratching the back of his head. "Uhh are you.... okay?" You asked worried. "I-uh yah why?" He asked blushing. "Well no reason really. heh." The two of you continued working in awkard silence. "F/n?" Jean asked. "Yah?" You looked over. "It's just uhh-I REALLYLIKEYOUF/N" Jean shouted embarrassed. You looked over and saw an amused Levi standing in the door way and pleaded with your eyes for him to help you. He just smirkes as you continued to sweat. "F/N!" You jumped and looked back over at jean, his hand waving in your face. "I-I uh" you stuttered.

"Jean!"
"Uh CORPRAL! Sir!"
"Hanji needs you"
"I-um" Jean looked over at you, "yes sir."

"Oh my gosh I owe you big time!" You were just about to hug him when you realized just who you were talking to. "Ahem, I'll just get back to work then..." you flattened your shirt. "Well there's an idea" Levi smirked as you narrowed your eyes.

You sorted through some more boring papers, watching Levi out of the corner of your eye. "What are you gonna tell him?" He asked.
"Tell who?"
"Jean whoelse dumbass?"
"Oh- OH MY GOSH I don't know I can't just ignore his confession forever!" You said frantically.

You looked over your shoulder for Levi's input but he was already gone.

"Well fine then!" You said aloud. "I didn't leave" Levi walked back into your sight. "oh..."

Levi set a box of cleaners on top of the documents you just sorted. "Hey!"

"Clean. I'll finish the sorting." He said annoyed. "Uh well -okay" you gathered the supplys and walked to the window.

You were cleaning silently but something was strange. It almost felt like a pair of eyes were watching you....but Levi was the only one in the room sooo...

You turned around and saw Levi studying your features. "ugh" you blushed madly at his intense stare. His eyes, eventually meeting yours, stopped . "What? Am I bothering you" he stated blankly.