Becoming a Cadet

Things were terrible all hell was coming down on humanity. Which meant more and more people were dying every day. That's when you decided to become a cadet. You no longer had loved ones to protect but as far as you knew the people who survived needed your protection as much as anyone else did. "Who the hell are you!!" Keith yelled. "I am f/n l/n sir! From the southern wall Rose village of Dauper sir!" you responded swiftly. Because you lived southern of the wall you didn't get the full blow of the colossal titan, though many others did, and were either traumatized or lost loved ones. Keith had all cadets run until sundown to test their speed, strength and determination, but most of all ability. You paid no mind to your surrounding people seeing as though you didn't come here to make friends. Some people passed out before sundown but the thought of humanity winning kept you determined. You refused to give up, you'd give everything your hardest even a useless run like this. You sat alone during dinner trying to eat quickly so people wouldn't talk to you but i'm afraid you were too late. "hey babe *hic* you wanna come to my place tonight?" some dick said obviously drunk. "No." you simply said walking away. When he stopped you "Are you sure it'd be a getaway from this hell hole!" he persuaded. just as captain Levi walked in, but you didn't notice making you the center of attention. "Look you little shit! If you already can't handle the heat of this 'hell hole' then LEAVE! you weren't cadet material in the first place I could tell the minute I first saw you!" you yelled clearly irritated. "chmm!" Armin coughs. You snap your head only to see everyone staring at you. " uh- Captain Levi." you salute. "My apologies sir!" for a slight second you thought you saw a look of amusement on his face but shook it off as to be your imagination.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

wow! okay that was the first chapter. Sorry if it's short but I have TONS of ideas for this fanfic!! i'm soo excited!! eep! Please vote and comment!