Ch.2. A Boss

The smell of coffee filled the air. It was another busy morning. Hu Tao and I went out to get coffee to start our day. I wasn't known to be social, so Hu Tao was bugging the owner.

"Hey, hey~ you work here, right? I'm pretty, right?~ Perhaps you could give us free coffee every morning!" Hu Tao persuaded.

"We've already gone through this. I am to treat my customers equally." The buff man put his hands on his shoulders.

"It's not like you have a wife or anything though! You know in exchange I could—"

          "Ahem, Miss, I believe it's time to set up for our first customer for the day." I interrupted Hu Tao's seductive comment. She pouted in response, but her smile soon formed again. "Okay then! I suppose we could start. I'll see you later, Sir." She gave him a wink.

            Once we got inside the parlor, my other co-workers were helping set up the funeral. "Oh, Y/n, Hu Tao, good morning." Zhongli, who works alongside Hu Tao greeted. "Good morning, Mr. Zhongli," I handed him my clipboard, "This list includes people who are invited to the funeral. On the next page, it has all the optional items they would like to have set up." Zhongli nodded.

         "I see. We should leave out the hunting guns, pocket knives, and the flint and steel." He recommended. "Yes, Sir."

         "I object! Hunting was a constant hobby of our client. I think it would be rude to leave them out." Hu Tao came in between me and Zhongli.

        "But Miss, those items are very dangerous." Zhongli responds. The director hesitated, and nodded. "I see what you're saying. Alright fine! I guess no weapons! Here, Y/n, come with me. We need to go pick up food for the service."

       While we were walking around town, I decided  to ask Hu Tao about my vision. "Miss?"

       "Hmm?"

       "Well, you know, I recently got a vision, and I was wondering if you could help me with it. You know like, finding a better weapon and forming things."

       "And why should I?" She teased. I sighed sadly. Was she actually going to help me?

"Just kidding! I know the perfect spot to go to help you train! Its very peaceful. Its just so peaceful that no one will find us there! Itll just be you and me!" The deadly girl said as she booped my nose.

She took out a paper and started writing, once she was done she handed it to me. "Ill give you the location. Meet me there~~ ooh! I should bring roses and wine! That will get us started!"

"Huh? What no! Miss, wait!" She had already ran off.