❤️🔥Kaspheera

or Aspheerai or... PyroViper? :D

Kai x Aspheera

She. Stole. His. Power. And. That. Made. Her. PYRO VIPER!! UwU how cuteeee!

Just... Imagining it... Its just... They have the same element... And she is a really cool snake... She was made for being shipped together with Kai! She's also kinda the type of girl Kai likes, you know... She reminds me of Skylor, but a little bit more evil and manipulative... :) Well, love is blind..

And now seriously: it's just ok. I like it like CandyBros. Idk. Just ok xd.

...

I love snakes :)   ツ~~~~~~

(Btw... Would you mind if I used the shipnames I came up with?)

5/10

Some fanarts:

If I could draw, you would find something here :')  :(

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hello guys! This is probably the last ship with Kai in this part (unless someone requests something), soo... Jaya is coming soon :)

Then there's another thing... I owe you apologies. I just have no time for my Ninjago Oneshots, because I'm trying to focus on this book and I also have a lot of other stuff. I'm not saying that I won't continue, but in short, there just won't be anything in the near future.

Also I have to thank all my followers and people who comment and write their opinions.

It's good to know that all my work hasn't been for nothing :)

Thank you soooooo much my dear readers ♡♡♡♡

( ╹▽╹ )

🌺Sshery

PS: Maybe you already noticed, but I have to write it: I really love my little smiley emojis UwU :) :D ;) C: ;D =) ^^ •ᴗ• ◕ᴗ◕ ✿ ♡ ツ₍ᐢ ̥ ̞ ̥ᐢ₎♡