Nightmare pt2 ~ 🧸❤️~🥺

" = someone speaking
' = someone thinking

Y/n's pov

I woke up in the morning to arms wrapped around my waist and a steady breath on my neck. After a minute or 2 I gained all of my senses back and a heard whispering behind me.

"Look she's awake run" I hear Ricky whisper yell followed by a bunch of footsteps running out of the room. I started to get up when the arms that I had forgot about pulled me back down. "Noo i don't want you to go!" Winged - 'wait is that Nicky my crush!' I quickly flipped my head to see that it was indeed Nicky harper.

I lay back down and put my head on Nicky's chest. I heard him sigh and he then said "I take it you don't remember what happened last night" but he said it like he was disappointed or something so I was confused. "W-what happened last night?" I questioned cautiously.
He didn't answer me all he did was get up and leave the room to what I assume was to go see his siblings.

5 days later

Still y/n's pov

It's been 5 days now since the sleep over and I still don't know what happened. Nicky and the rest of the quad are ignoring me and I hate it there my best friends. That's when it hit me I got flash backs of the sleepover in the middle of the night.

"Love you princess" "I love you too teddy bear 🧸 "

Nicky's POV

it's been 5 days 5 WHOLE days without communication with y/n. I just can't talk to her knowing she said she loved me and it was all fake. It hurts so to find out that your crush doesn't actually like you.

I was in the corridors talking to Ricky well when I say talking I mean begging him for answers to the maths homework but classic Ricky said " you should of done it you've had 5 whole days!" Doesn't he know what I'm dealing with right now my emotions are all over the place. Anywho back to the point I was talking to Ricky when out of the corner of my eye I see dawn running towards us. "Nicky you need to go to the janitors closet y/n's in there and she remembers but she crying and throwing thing about and no one can stop her she's going insane you need to help her Nicky!" She shouts while out of breath from running.

I stand there frozen she remembers, so does she mean it or does she just remember because she lied about. You know what who cares she's crying I have to go help her. I sprint to the janitors closet and try not get caught but of course I had to. The teacher shouted at me for a minute before we started to her screams of sadness and pain. I ran passed the teacher into the janitors closet and pulled her into a tight hug, her head was on my chest and she was grabbing the sides of my shirt. "It's okay, it's okay" as I said the I looked down at her she was still crying so I wiped her tears with my thumb and she looked into my eyes then suddenly...

Y/n's pov

He wiped my tears and I looked into this eyes and the I kissed him

Nicky's pov

She kissed me. After a few seconds we pulled apart and I moved my hands down to her waist an she moved hers to my neck " I love you teddy bear." She whispered " I love you too princess" and with that I leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

After a few minutes the door quickly opened and we broke apart "DETENTION!" Shouted the head master "Get out now! Go! Go! Quicker!" She shouted. Me and y/n ran but instead of going to detention we went to a nearby park and sat on the swings looking off in to the sunshine

" may I ask what the nightmare that brought us together was?" I say standing up and walking behind y/n's swing and started gently  pushing it. " um well, it was about you leaving me for some other girl who was way prettier than me and you stopped talking to me so over the passed 5 days it's been killing me that you wouldn't talk to me" she explained " I would never leave you petal because no one will be able to fill the space that you leave" I say walking round the front of the swing and rubbing my nose against hers.

"I love you princess" I said "I love you to teddy bear 🧸

What a heck of a week