Chu's plan

Jisoo's plan doesn't have much to do, except the fireworks show at the night, so they are now relaxed in their respective cottage

"Tomorrow is the last day.....and we are leaving at night" Jennie pouted doesn't want the vacation to end just yet.

"Hmm, it's too early to think about that" Rosé turned her back as she cuddled in her side of the duvet, they just had the swim that was in the plan. Rosé felt a little bit sleepy as she didn't sleep well yesterday, for the reason that she didn't know. She contemplate whether she got insomnia or her mind again went daze on Jennie. Now that she is planning on confessing her feelings it's getting even worse not to feel nervous.

"What do you think we will do when we go back" Jennie hugged from behind but Rosé is too tired to react.

"Eat and sleep" a yawn follow after as she closed her eyes.

"Ahhhh" Rosé winced in pain when Jennie bite her neck, and she covered the affected area and gave a playful glare.

"I'm serious" Jennie pouted more and it took Rosé not to chuckle out loud.

"I'm serious too, Jen....what do you think we will have when we go back..... It's the same anyways"

"I'm wishing for a comeback"

"I do too"

A comfortable silence engulfed them as they don't know whether should go to sleep or just start a new conversation. The thunder and lightning flashed in their bedroom as the beach waves sound got heavier, it was always like this when they are alone. They will have a loud talk when they are with others, but it will be small talk whenever they are alone.

-Roseanne-

I glanced at Jennie thought that she is asleep because it is quiet except for the waves. But she is awake in her deep thought, the butterflies in my stomach started, the only question I didn't have the answer to until now is why her? Why my best friend? Why Jennie? Just why though? Out of seven billion on this world why her?

"What??" Jennie called and I blinked out from my trance.

"What?"

"You are staring at me"

"Am I?" I awkwardly chuckled to clear myself from the embarrassment. She looks confused. Like a lost puppy

"Penny for your thoughts" she balanced her head in her hand, as she looked at me seriously.

"Nothing Jen... I just spaced out" I hope that excuse would convince her, Gladly it did.

"hmm, hey, do you remember our LA trip, that one.....just us"

"I do" how can I forget that first time you almost kissed me even though you are intoxicated

June 2021

The producers got be kidding, I know Lisa and jisoo is working on their solo and drama respectively, but that didn't mean I can't have the rest I deserve, I just finished my promotion and it's barely been two months, I know it's already much but still, I needed rest. But a part of me is so excited to go LA and meet the people again who I met at Coachella, and another part of me is terrified to go just with Jennie, the conversation with aly after my date with Jen, is running through my mind, now that I'm pretty convinced that I'm in love with that girl, I'm scared that I will do something that will make me obvious, or something that even the media will notice, everyone knows that I don't post a lot of moments with Jennie, which I don't know why Jennie want it secured, she is pretty confusing at those things. So if I did something, it will be the hot trending topic the next day. But I have to agree to this, cause this can be for future collaboration.