06

"You know you can't go anywhere

Harley mentally curses her self as she has been caught by her mate jumping out of the window.

" oh-uh y-yeah I w-wasn't going off why would you think that I was totally not going to sneak out" how do you scratches the back of her neck rambling as Emmet just stands in the doorway with his famous Smirk.

"We'll because you on a win-" he gets cut off by Harley " LALALALALALA LAAAAA" Harley jumps out and sprints but before she could get into the woods she comes face to face with the one and only emmet

" Nice try squirt". Emmet throws Harley over his shoulder as Harley groans and bangs on his back complaining about how boring this is.

" well done it's boring you're not with me" I am at jokes which Harley laughs to maniaclly

" i'm sorry pudden" Harley sarcastically says, Emmett just laughs and walks into they are room he made.

It had a bed for Harley, it had a red Sloan on the middle design on it make it look like it was blood.
A lot of pillows.

Emmet throws Harley on the bed jumps on her and just cuddles into her. Which in return got a squeal and a hit on the shoulder, which didn't do nothing to him.

" I could get used to this" Emmet says after a big moment of silence.

" well can't, I don't even know what this is what are you doing to me"
Emmet mentally flinches and frowns as his mate don't know what love or this is.

" it's called cuddling" emmet says in a soft voice lifting his head from the girls chest to look at her.

She was looking at him with love in her eyes which she doesn't know, she was stoking his head because she felt like it and it was smooth.

"Well I like it" Harley says yawning.

"Go to sleep love" emmet moves up and pulled Harley to him, her head laying on his chest, her arms snaked around his shoulder.

" love? What's love" Harley ask making the whole family even jasper excepted Bella who was hunting tear up a little in shock ad pity

" Love is something that you feel, like when you're with someone, like for example when Esme is with us she shows us love and she cares for us. Even you. Like how when Edward is with Renesme me he loves her and cares for her and protect her, Like how I'm with you,"
Emmet has tears in his eyes he knows that will never fall.

" I love you emmet" Harley mumbles and then go straight to bed.

" I Love you too Harley" emmet says kissing her four head and then cuddling into her witch she returns

_______

HIII I AM AOO SORRY RHIS ROOK LONG BUT IM STARTING A DIFFERENT STORY. I WILL STILL CONTINUE THE OTHER ONE AND THIS BUT I WANT OR MAKE A NEW STORY. I AM SOO SORRY I AM MAKING ALL THESE STORYS AND NOT MAKING ANY OARTS THIA WAS HARDER THE I THOUGHT. SOO YEAH

😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

I AM SORRY

MY NEW SCHEDULE IS

SUNDAY.TUESDAY.THURSDAY. AND SATURDAY.

IF I DON'T POST ON TUESDAY OR THURSDAY RHE. IM BUSY WITH SCHOOL SOOOO YEAH BYE

THANKS FOR THW LOVE