09

"harley, we need to talk" harley looks up from eating to see everyone except bella who was out hunting. uh oh harley thought.

all the cullens and harley go into the living room as they surround harley. "yes" harley says loosing her patients.

rosalie holds up a clear bag with all the stuff that harley stole, "we didn't get this from the mall'' she points out.

"Care to explain" emmet says crossing his arms, he wasn't surprised she stole but was disappointed.

''correction, you didn't get that from the mall, i did'' pushing out the 'you' harley says like its normal. This shook the cullens.

"Harley you stole from 14 stores, 14" Alice says raising her voice and the end.

To be honest she thought it was normal,  she didn't understand why they pay, paying us for dummies.

AND HARLEY QUINN IS NOT DUMB

"We're returning this tomorrow, you, your not going anywhere for a week" esme says in a motherly tone.

"OH COME ON, just because I was being myself. So now that I live here I have to act different, like a princess. You know I can just cut this mate thing off and go back" and there it was.

The words emmet fears. He felt tears in his eyes that will never leave. He get that Harley was not normal, and that was what he liked about her, he just wished that she wasn't a criminal wherever they went. But he didn't want her to leave.

He promised himself he will help her be normal, but he didn't think it was this hard that she will go away.

He walked out of the room to Harley and his room.

Everyone looked at Harley worried. As Harley looks confused.

Until she realized.

"Shit"

—————————

OMG CLIFF HANGER.OR I DONT KNOW IF THAT WAS OR NOT,

WILL HARLEY LEAVE

WILL SHE STAY

WILL SHE BREAK THE BOND TO BE HERSELF. I EONT KNOW LETS SEE WHAT CONES TO MIND