15

"You just want attention. Your just mad because nobody likes you, even your own daughter. You say your going to hunt but then come back smelling like those dogs. If you don't like Harley, leave. And don't think to take my family with you" emmet says then walking out leaving everyone shocked, (SLAYY QUEEN🤣🥰) emmet was not the one for yelling at someone, or even going off on them. While everyone was shocked.

Rosalie and Chris were standing like proud parents. Alice and jasper were relived because jasper doesn't have to suffer with emmets anger issues, or feeling like punching a wall. And Esme and Carlisle were just standing like statues trying to figure out what in the world just happened.

Bella, was, FUMMING. So bad that jasper left and Edward had to calm her down out of annoyance. Bella looked at Edward. And saw he done nothing.

"YOUR JUST GOING TO LET THEM TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, IM YOUR WIFE AND THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILD" everyone winced at how loud she was being.

"Bella, your changing" was all he said before he took his daughter and left the room, when Bella looked around the room and saw no one was going to say anything. Even Alice, she left the room. Along with a scream,

She went in the woods to hunt and took her anger out. Now that everyone had their fingers wrapped around Harley, she was invisible, her husband and daughter she didn't even want had turned agains her. She NEEDED to get rid of Harley Quinn, she needed to get the attention back. Even Jacob is about to turn agains her.

Bella left to Jacob, she smiled seductively.

"Oh jacobb" she sang with her vampire voice, she looked and saw that Jacob was mad. So she went behind him, "what's wrong bub" she kissed his neck slightly.

"Bella I can't do this, I love Renesme, not you" this made her fuming, she didn't have Jacob no more, or Edward and Renesme, everyone was turning against her.

"Plus, even other wise, I have to go see Harley and Renesme in a bit, we're all going to the mall" that took Bella off edge, she quickly threw Jacob across the room with one punch. And left.

She didn't have Edward, she didn't have Renesme, she didn't have Alice, jasper, Esme, Carlisle, or even rose. Because they were all rapped around Harley.

That night , she had a planned..

Tonight

Harley

Is

Gone....

——
IM BACKKKKK.. SORRRYYYY IVE BEEN HONE FOR AWILE