36

Yung Mi was prepared for her scene with her favorite macho sub. Her bunny was becoming a rope bunny for real. She had practiced knotting the ropes on the mannequin. She had read the material on consensual non-consent play that Agust D sent. She had texted with Kookie last night; his safe word was still "safe word."

As she headed for the elevator to the second floor dungeon area of the club, her mind was set on giving Kookie all the degrading dirty talk he lived for. She had slipped into her domme persona along with the elaborate costume that would bring to life Kookie's fantasy of being kidnapped and used for pleasure by a vampire queen.

The sub was simply too strong for the small domme to subdue him on her own, so she had arranged for RM and one of the club's bouncers to give him a somewhat realistic version of being jumped, restrained and dumped in a dungeon

The elevator doors opened to another world. Her heels clicked on the faux stone floor as she wound along a dark corridor of what felt like a medieval fortress. She opened the creaking iron door to the "cell" and found the beautiful male shackled to the wall. Kookie's white dress shirt was torn open, his muscles damp with sweat as his chest heaved from the exertion of fighting his captors. His hair was disheveled and there was even a little dirt on his cheek. He was oh so delicious.

"I am going to enjoy ruining you," she purred as she took him in, gauging how much fight he had in him. The chains on his arms and ankles would need to be replaced by ropes that held him in place, while leaving easy access for all his important bits, of course. She had her crop to discipline him, but it wouldn't be much a deterrent. This sub enjoyed being popped with that particular crop, a lot.

He'd gotten a new tattoo since their last scene, on his chest just below his pecs that accentuated how ripped he was

He'd gotten a new tattoo since their last scene, on his chest just below his pecs that accentuated how ripped he was. His lips were parted, drawing her eye to how rosy and full they were.

He cut his eyes over to her. "I'm not afraid of you."

"You should be. You will be begging before this is over." The domme traced the end of her crop up over his knee, grazing skin where his black pants had been ripped in the scuffle.