1

"You aren't afraid of me? They say I killed my husband."

"If you killed someone, I'm sure you had a good reason. I know I did."

She was so close

She was so close. So, so close. If he denied her again, she was going to scream.    

As he slid his long fingers out, his silver blonde head popped up from under her plaid schoolgirl skirt, dark cat eyes twinkling with mischief.    

"D, I'm going to fucking kill you," she groaned and for emphasis, pounded her fist on the large desk where she lay. "Let me cum, dammit!"   

The young man licked her gloss from his pink lips and cocked a stern eyebrow. "Aren't you afraid of a punishment?"   

"I don't care. I need to cum."   

"As you wish, princess."   

"No, not like this." After being brought to the edge three times, she didn't trust him. She grabbed the loosened tie of his school uniform and pulled herself upright.    

"It's your turn to lay on this hard surface. I'm about to use your big dick to satisfy myself." As her feet hit the ground, she grabbed the tail of his shirt and lifted it before pushing him onto his back. His pants were long gone, thrown aside at the start of the scene. He'd nibbled her neck, told her she was the best at sucking him deep, and she had to have him.    

Agust D was a beautiful man with a spectacular dick and the most versatile switch in the club. He could dominate the hell out of anyone, but her favorite way to enjoy him was with him whining like a good sub and quivering while he came. He had denied her that earlier, saying he had only one orgasm in him today and wanted to paint her ass with it. But she was going to have it her way.

The petite girl planted her knee on the desk and swiftly straddled him, pumping his length and thumbing the pre-cum around his plump head. She began swirling it in her juices, enjoying the sensation of putting it exactly where she wanted it. She angled his cock to tease her neglected clit.    

"Fuck, GF. Your pussy is so hot and slick. Make me yours. Use me to make yourself feel good."   

"You are already mine, D. Your cock, your balls, your fine ass, all mine to do with what I like." The whiny groan that left his throat was a melody to her ears.    

Today's session had been billed as "free play," the only stipulation, school uniforms. He had started the scene in control, but the edging had pushed her to take the dominant role. She was glad he was enjoying being submissive now. She would reward him.