Safe House

"Hyung what the hell?" one of the robbers asked in a frantic, hushed tone. He was the tallest of the group with plump lips and long dark hair that ended in whisps just above his shoulders. "Was this a group of bank robbing models?" you thought to yourself as you looked around at the gun toting criminals.

The man holding you must've given the long haired one a cold look because he lowered his gaze and didn't question him any further.

The two men must've finished up collecting the money from the tellers because they stepped away from the counter with large duffel bags in each hand.

"This isn't part of the plan." the leader said in a low voice. He glanced at you and then back to your captor.

"It is now." the voice behind you said matter of factly. That made the leader's brow crease. He was getting frustrated. You guessed that he didn't have his word questioned often.

"It's time to go." one of the other men called out. His voice was so deep. His delicate fairy like features were a stark contrast to his voice. You almost thought you might've misheard until he spoke again. "2 minutes." His tone was steady but there was an urgency behind his words.

"Let's move." The leader called out with one last disapproving look at the man behind you. The crew of men hastily made their way to the exit. Before you knew it, you were pushed forward away from your captor.

You spun around to look him in the eyes only to be met with the barrel of his gun.

"Follow them." He commanded. His voice was heavy with finality. You couldn't ignore his order. Before you turned to follow the other men you glanced down at your purse

He followed your gaze and quickly bent down to snatch your purse off the ground. He tossed it at you and you clumsily caught it.

"Move." He ordered you. With a voice like that you had no choice but to obey. You quickly exited the bank, following the other 7 men.

They piled into a van in such an orderly fashion you wondered if they had practiced it before.

The strong hand of your kidnapper gripped the back of your neck. It wasn't rough but a firm grip. One you couldn't pull away from if you tried. Not that you'd try anything anyways.

He pushed you into the back of the van with the other men. They scrambled around making room for you. The van door was quickly slid shut behind you and you heard your kidnapper slide into the passenger seat up front.

The men that occupied the back of the van where you now sat stared at you. That many eyes on you made you feel uncomfortable. You hugged you legs close to you.

"It's going to be okay." One of men reached out and gave you an awkward few pats on your head. His cheeks reminded you of a squirrels. He seemed genuine with his words. You wanted to believe him.

The rest of the car ride was silent. You kept your gaze on the floor of the van. Making eye contact with any of the men around you just gave you mixed feelings. The fear of being taken mixed with a hint of relief. If you were with these guys then he couldn't find you.

You were shaken from your thoughts when the van came to a full stop. The leader in the front exited and forcefully slammed his door shut. The action making the van rock slightly. His subtle anger was a little scary.

You watched the men in the back shoot each other careful looks. Maybe they felt the same?

"Hyung is pissed." the youngest appearing one whispered. His fox like eyes were looking around worryingly. He was so cute. You almost wanted to console him.

The long haired man beat you to it. He stroked the youngest head twice, giving him a sympathetic look.

The door to the van rolled open and those all too familiar eyes stared at you coldly. It froze you on the spot. The men in the van shuffled around you and exited the vehicle until only you and him remained.

You peered around him to see you were now in what appeared to be some abandoned warehouse. There wasn't time to look more because he grabbed you by the arm and pulled you out of the van. You were getting tired of being dragged and shoved around by him. You fought against his grip this time.

The struggle made you stumble as you were pulled out of the van. He quickly grabbed you by the waist, steadying you while you found your footing. As soon as you did you tried pushing away from him again. He tightened his grip around your waist, pressing your body right up against his chest until you were face to face with him.

You hated to admit it but, God he was even more beautiful up close. You cursed at yourself for thinking about that at a time like this. It was hard to ignore when he was inches from your face. His long eyelash fluttered as he looked down into your eyes. His lips were slightly parted revealing a set of teeth that vaguely reminded you of a rabbit. You could feel his hot breath on your face. Your arms were pinned to your sides as his arms were wrapped around you, locking you in place. You could almost feel his heartbeat against yours as your chest was pressed again his. You swore you felt it quicken, but quickly threw away that thought.

You peered up at him and you heard his breath catch in his throat before he released his grip around you and pushed you away. The sudden move caught you off guard and you stumbled and fell backwards, plopping down into the cold hard concrete floor.

"Ah! What the hell?" You cried out in frustration. If he wasn't dragging you somewhere he was pushing you. It was getting old. You were starting to rethink your thoughts about seeing this kidnapping as a blessing.

"Don't fight against me again." He spoke down to you. You weren't sure if that was a warning or a command. Either way his commanding tone was hard to ignore.

He extended his hand to you, offering to help you up off the floor. The gentlemanly gesture didn't match his personality. Or what little part of his personality you knew about. Regardless you took his hand and he pulled you to your feet.

"This way." He huffed in annoyance. He reached up and put his hand on the back of your neck, steering you towards a closed door on the far side of the warehouse. You didn't mind the feeling of his hot hand pressed against the back of your neck. He would tighten and loosen his grip at random as you walked. The touch made a tingle run down your spine.

To be honest, it had been a long time since you'd been touched. The small amount of skin to skin contact paired with your short moment pressed against each other earlier was making you feel hot and all kinds of bothered. You had to focus tho. You repressed those thoughts as you tried to steady your breathing. Ignoring the electric feeling surging across your skin.

You reached a closed door and you heard muted, overlapping voices coming from behind it. He reached around from behind you and turned the handle, pushing the door open. The door squeaked as it swung open. The voices immediately quieted and you were met with 7 pairs of eyes stating straight at you.