14.5: Does Bruce Wayne Is Batman?

♆♆♆

"So, you're Batman?" Percy uttered, her words uncomfortably nonchalant.

Bruce--or Batman, rather--didn't react much outwardly. His gaze shifted into something more menacing and his stance grew tighter. He didn't respond vocally and his lack of response caused his clan of bird-themed vigilantes to look around the room trying to figure out how to react.

Selina ignored whatever untold agreement had passed through the room. She stood, her dress falling to her mid-thigh, Bruce's hand hung limply where his fiancee's back once was as the woman in question walked to stand beside Percy, bare feet making no noise as she moved. "Ah, well done, Kitten. I knew I'd like you."

"Uh-" Percy stared, "Thanks... I think."

"Now that that's been dealt with, what gave it away?" Selina's eyes shone with the sly sort mirth that was usually present, the corners of her mouth drawn up in a self-satisfied smirk.

Before Percy was given a chance to answer, Dick spoke up from beside her, his brows were furrowed and his hand was lifted in question. "Yeah, how did you figure it out?"

Percy tilted her head, pressing her lips together to fight back a smile. "You mean- You don't see it?"

Had the room been any quieter it would have imploded. Tim smiled slightly at her.

"What? Next, you're going to tell me you haven't figured out that Metropolis reporter is Superman," Percy covered her mouth after the laugh she'd let slip through. "Come on, look at you! You walk quieter than Harpocrates! That- that child has more knives on him right now than there are Clovis Points! And I'm pretty sure Selina purred at me the first time we met!"

Dick was the first to join her in her fits of laughter until finally the rest o the room joined in.

"Not to ruin the moment, or whatever, but I'm a pretty big fan of the Batgirls. Do you think I could, I donk know, meet them sometime?"

♆♆♆

p.s. this isn't an official chapter, i just haven't had a chance to write one, plus a couple of people asked for their reactions (which i wasn't going to be including). next chapter is like halfway done, i just need to get my act together and actually write lmao. we're moving closer to starting on the actual plot, I'm excited

i'd like to thank malena for being the sexiest historian i know and for telling me about the clovis point (xo) um and i'd like to thank Sebastian for letting me steal his computer.

also literally only one person asked but they're my pride and joy so here's what my handwriting and notes usually look like:

mkay anyway, i love you all so much, thank you for ur patience with me. see you soon!! xo