I have returned (Author note)

Hi there everyone!!!

As you can see, I have returned to wattpad after a week's break with over 1,000 email notifications from you guys (thanks for that took me nearly 3 hours to sift through).

I came back from Austria like seven hours ago and while I'm exhausted from my 21 hour journey across Europe I thought I'd give you all an update.

(Also to French, German and Austrian readers I passed through your countries and they were pretty awesome).

Skiing was amazing and I had a brilliant time with my school for once, playing cards against humanity with my old music teacher (who was an expert omg) and gaining ideas for this story along the way.

There are two chapters and an epilogue left. They are as follows:

24. When I fall down

Rory and her friends struggle to come to terms with the losses they face, cultivating in a hospital reunion.

25. Looking forward

The smoke has cleared and its time for goodbyes as the funerals for Sam and Dumbledore take place. More surprises are in store as Mira arrives with a gift for Rory meanwhile Arthur and Rory finally accepts what he wants.

Epilogue~ Wherever you are

The whole letter Draco wrote to Rory, explaining why he did what he did.

There will also be a character ask. For those who don't know what that is, you can ask the characters (like Rory, Draco etc) questions and I'll answer as if I am them.

You can also ask me questions regarding the final book: Obliviate my Destiny.

I'm on half term now and will try to finish this book within the next couple weeks but I sadly have to begin revision for my 6 exams next month :(((
(and holy shit I'm terrified its like worth half an A-level which will help me get into uni).

But I'm excited to start the final book as I have so many ideas and plans and there's not too many deaths either.

It's the beginning of the end of the almost three years this series has taken me to write and I can't wait to share it all with you.

Thanks for your constant support and witty comments. See you in chapter 24.

Love,

Emily (xXFleurRebelleXx)