Some Weird Ass Cosplayers

Soon, Muzan teleports all the upper moons into a room then soon afterwards teleports you an him there.                                                                                                                                                                                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

Me and Michae- oh right Muzan teleport into a room with a bunch of people "Tf is this some kinda cosplay, y'know what idc" I mumble, soon I hear all these weird cosplayers or 'sum shit talking in another language, which I don't recognize at first but soon realize its Japanese.

'Oh god I'm dumb asf, I really forgot I was in Japan'  I cry internally, "Ayo Muzan, bitch who tf are these people" When I talk all the people look at me, 'They prolly don't understand English' Though Muzan ignores me and starts talking "This is Y/N L/N and she's a foreigner" I glare at Muzan for ignoring me and I hear the one with blonde hair and the one with six eyes asking questions that I don't understand.

3RD POV:

"Muzan-sama, Why is she here anyways?" The six eyed 'man' asks and Muzan just replies with "She's here because she intrigues me, I don't think she's from around here" Though he makes sure to say that specifically in Japanese so you wouldn't understand him. "What language is she speaking, Muzan-sama? It's definitely not Japanese!" A blonde, rainbow-eyed demon says.

"It seems like she is speaking English and i'm guessing she's from America" Muzan speaks and the most DISGUSTED and OFFENDED look comes on your face as you glare at him "TF!? AMERICAN!? THAT IS SO OFFENSIVE! DO I LOOK AMERICAN TO YOU!?" Muzan just deadpans "Yes".

You gasp dramatically and wipe your non-existent tears "I can't believe you think so little of me! I am from the most amazing place to exist, Australia!" Muzan just looks at you confused "Australia? Never heard of it" You gasp dramatically again "Don't tell me your one of those conspiracy theorists who think Australia doesn't exist and that we're paid actors!!! Oh my god, I can't believe I got kidnapped by a conspiracy theorist!!" You wail dramatically.

'What the hell is a conspiracy theorist' Muzan thinks while the Upper Moons just deadpan watching this scene, all thinking 'What the hell are they talking about?' Or 'I can't understand a single thing this human is saying'.

You huff and cross your arms pouting when your phone suddenly starts to ring and your ringtone song comes on (Woman by Doja Cat), you bring out your phone when it's suddenly snatched out of your hands by none other than Muzan "Hey! Give my phone back!"  you hear all the people in the room screaming and pointing at your phone.

"What the hell is that thing! Save me Nii-chan!!" A female demon says latching onto her brother, The six eyed demon grips his katana hilt tighter and the rainbow-eyed demon squeals like a girl. "What is a phone" Muzan asks, keeping it out of your reach while staring at it.

You look shocked but then go to a angry type facial expression "Seriously!? You're that much of a boomer you don't even know what a fucking phone is!?" You yell while trying to jump up and grab it, soon your ringtone ended but that didn't stop the screaming and yelling from everyone present.

"Give it back!! It's mine" You stomp on his feet trying to make him give your phone back while still trying to grab it from his feet but he still holds it up high, closely inspecting it and poking it. "How does this thing work?" Muzan asks, curiosity coming through his voice.

You stare at him with a 'are you kidding me?' look but snatch the phone and say "God damn you're really so old I need to explain what a phone is and how it works" You grumble while unlocking your phone and standing next to Muzan, scrolling through the pages of your phone. Though Muzan can't actually read English, only understand it and speak it due to him being the demon king and all so it just looks like a bunch of gibberish.

"What does it do? And what was that sound coming out of it" Muzan asks genuinely curious while the upper moons have started to inch closer, also wanting to see what this thing is. "That sound was my ringtone, and you can do all different things with a phone, like taking pictures, talking to people? Y'know?"  Expecting him to finally realize what a phone is but he just snatches it out of your grasp again and opens the snapchat app.

He drops your phone when he see's his reflection in the phone, which luckily you grab before it can crack "Asshole! You nearly cracked my phone!!"  You say while looking over your phone, making sure it's still in good condition which it luckily is. You flip over to a snapchat filter that has a flower crown and put it back at Muzan's face.

Though he legit reaches his hand to his head and is shocked when he doesn't feel anything there. "What the hell! How is that there, there's nothing on my head!" Muzan yells, slightly disturbed while the upper moons just look at you both completely confused as to what you could be showing him.

You show Muzan a few more filters, like a one with butterflies and one that puts weird patterns on your face and every time he reaches out to his face but feels nothing, so you have to explain "Oh god your a fucking dumbass, it's just a filter. It's not actually there, it's only on the screen."  You say while shifting the screen from a filter to no filter.

'What the hell is this? Some kind of blood demon art? I've never heard of a 'Filter' or a 'phone' before' Muzan thinks, completely forgetting the Upper moons are still present . Until Kokushibo breaks the silence, "What are we supposed to do with her?" He asks and Muzan speaks in only Japanese again "Whatever, introduce yourselves, don't kill her" He says, the last bit specifically for 1 demon.

Muzan teleports away and you just stare blankly at where he was last standing for a moment before you yell out "Hey asshole!? The fuck am I supposed to do!"  Though you hear no response, and you turn back to the Upper moons, awkwardly waving.