YOU'VE NEVER WATCHED TV!?

Muzan teleports away and you just stare blankly at where he was last standing for a moment before you yell out "Hey asshole!? The fuck am I supposed to do!" Though you hear no response, and you turn back to the Upper moons, awkwardly waving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD POV:

'This is so fucking awkward..' You think while awkwardly standing in front of the upper moons.

Douma decides to break the silence like always "You're so cute! I'm sad I can't eat you!" he says. 

You just go dot-eyed "I don't know what tf you be talkin' about" now they all look at you confused.

"Uh- does anyone know, English, was it? Does anyone know how to speak English..." Akaza asks, awkwardly glancing at everyone. Nobody answers which he takes as a no "Damn, I'm in a room with a bunch of hot people, minutes that fish lookin' dude. He's ugly asf" You say under your breath.

'Oh god! I really am an idiot' You mentally and physically facepalm which makes all the upper moons look at you again, and you take out your phone and unlock it.

All the upper moons look at it warily, since they don't understand English they didn't understand a single thing you told Muzan about the weird box.

You quickly go on google and open up 'Google Translate' and change it to Japanese to English. You speak into it "My name is Y/N" The upper moons look confused as you put the phone in their direction but they all jump when the device starts speaking, and it's speaking Japanese.

None of them seem to get what you mean when you point to buttons on the phone so you speak into the phone again "You need to press the button in the right corner and speak into it, then I'll be able to understand"  You say and point to the little microphone button.

Akaza seems to understand the most so he grabs the phone and presses the button you said and speaks into it "My name is Akaza" you grab the phone and look at it in English and nod "Akaza" You say and point to him, they all widen their eyes.

You pass the phone along through the upper moons who all say their names and you say them after to make sure you've said them correct.

Now that everyone has said their names it's awkward again but you hate silence so you break it and speak into the phone again "So~ What are y'alls favorite shows?"  The upper moons listened closely to the translation and looked at you confusedly.

Kokushibo grabs the phone and talks into it "Shows? What are they", you gasp dramatically "Oh my god! Were you all born in the 1800's or something!? You all look so young, well some of you at least... But how do you not know what shows are!?!?" As you ramble on the upper moons just stare at you weird.

You speak into the phone, "This is not acceptable! Ok I'm going to show you all my favorite shows and we can have an all nighter! Ok, we're starting with Lucifer, then Squid game, then Stranger things, and then we can binge all the paranormal activities and conjuring series'!" 

They all look confused but nod anyways, you take one of those mini projectors out of your bag that's definitely been there the whole time and speak into your phone again "We need a dark room" They nod and lead you to a nearly pitch black room and you nod and set down the projector in the middle.

'Does she keep that thing in her bag..' Daki thinks.

You turn Netflix on on your phone then cast it to the projector, and when it pops out most of the upper moons scream.

"WHAT THE HELL! WHERE DID THAT COME OUT OF!" Gyuutaro yells, and you just look at them weird 'Have they seriously never seen a projector or sum' shit' You talk into the phone "This is a projector, it puts whatever's on my phone and puts a big picture on the wall. If you want to ask a question tap my shoulder and I'll give you the phone, okay?" They all nod.

To be honest they don't even know why they're being so obedient, Muzan said not to kill you but he never said they had to hang out with you, but for some reason they just feel like they should.

You set Lucifer to Japanese with English subtitles and play it.